chapter 9

Magic's POV

This.... This is disgusting... So disgusting... But it feels so good and so right...

I look down at Mason as he stops moving and looks up at me hurt. I flinch a little, the last time I've seen him this hurt his mom had just died. It hurt to see him like this.

He rolls us over and stands up over me. "So this is disgusting?" To anyone else his voice is like a calm whisper but to me it seemed as if he was yelling.

He grabs his shirt and lifts it over his head showing his tone body with his muscles and mouth watering 6 pack. "This is disgusting to you?" He asks with the same tone of voice as he starts to remove his shorts.

I sit under him a little shocked as I watch him slowly strip. He looked down at me then rolled his eyes as if something is unbelievable. He grabs my hands while sitting down and straddling me. He rubs my hands against his body.

"So doing this disgusts you? This doesn't turn you on or make you want to fuck me?!" He growls out causing me to shiver and lightly dig my nails into his chest.

"I... I don't know! Stop doing this shit! It's supposed to disgust me and make me want to fight you but it doesn't! You are confusing me and it's irritating!" I whine removing my hands from his chest.

He sighs and slowly grinds his ass on my dick hard causing me to close my eyes and lay my head back.

It feels so good... But its so fucking bad.

I was about to tell him to get off then the door downstairs opens and slams shut. Heavy foot steps come marching up the stairs.

We both scramble to get up and fix ourselves. As the footsteps get close to my room door I look over at Mason as he sits on my bed with his shorts on and his shirt off like nothing just happened. I stare at him shocked as my room door fly open and a a familiar female voice comes to my ears.

"So... You miss me loves?"

Lol but for real loves. Did y'all miss me. Probably not but still. I'm sorry this is short but its hard for me to write a lot while being in all advanced classes and having a judgmental mom who doesn't like me writing these. I know its been a long ass time and this update it hella short. But its the best I can do. Unfortunately please don't expect any long updates anytime soon because I am in my back history month program and I am in the main show. The practices start on the 17th I'll be busy plus I have to study for my PSAT's which is on the 19th. You guess please prey for me because by the end of this month I'm gonna be part of the walking dead.

Lol but seriously. Love you guys and thanks for the support and sticking around after 2 years of my off and on updating.