chapter 4

It's been a week since the whole sleepover thing and everything has gone back to normal. To Magic it was just a sleep induced accident that will never happen again. But to Mason it was a realistic dream that he wanted to make happen over and over again. Though both of the boys kept it to themselves everyone else at school could realise the difference between the two. The rumors about Magson being real was flying all over the school.

"Did you see they way they were all over each other?"

"Yeah! You could totally feel the sexual vibe going on between them"

"They should totally get together! They would be the power couple of the year!"

That's all you ever heard the girls of the school talking about the whole week after the accident happen. The guys on the other hand knew they aren't together. The guys know how much if a homophobic Magic is. And they know that both Mason and Magic can and will pull more girls than half of the male school population all together.

What the guys didn't know was that there actually was a huge sexual vibe going on between Magic and Mason. If the guys actually paid as much attention to the two boys at the girls do; they would notice that the two have been a lot more touchy with each other than they usually would be. But of course even Magic And Mason didn't realize that. They just thought everything has gone back to normal...

At lease almost everything. Although Magic knows that morning was just a big mistake he always has a weird butterfly feeling in his stomach whenever Mason is touching him. And without realizing it Magic touched Mason more just to feel those feelings again.

Although Mason realized how affectionate Magic has been lately, he didnt say anything. Mean like, why would he? His childhood crush and best friend is being more touchy feely than usual. Hes not going to complain. Although Mason did try and keep the touching and stuff down when people were around, yet Magic always seemed to find a way to be touching him.

Anywho. Right now Mason and Magic are having another sleep over that consists of video games, loud yelling, laughing, and a shit load of junk food and sodas.

"You fucking cheating jackass! How do you always end up doing that!?" Magic yelled as Mason killed him again for the 100th time. Mason just shook his head and laughed at the highly pissed of Magic.

"I didnt do anything but play the game. You just dont watch your back so its easy to kill you from behind you." Mason stated calmy before picking up another bag of chips and opening them.

Right when he opened them Magic tackled him to the ground. Mason closed his eyes and groaned from the hit his head took. He laid there and waited for Magic to get off of him. After a few minutes of feeling Magic's body still against him; Mason opened his eyes to see why his best friend hasn't gotten up yet.

The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was Magic staring dead at him. Then Mason realized their situation and position. He was laying down on the ground with Magic on top of him to where his legs were on either side of him and Magic's hands where on either side of his head.

The only thing Mason was thinking of is how sexual this position was and what he wanted to do to Magic. He was brought out of his thinking by a panting Magic who had his face in Mason's neck.

Magic didn't understand why he stayed onto of Mason or why he started to pant. It was like he was in a daze and his body was controlling him instead of his brain.

Suddenly he felt Mason's arms wrap around him and pull him closer to Mason's body. Soon the only thing closer to Mason was his clothes that was in-between the to boy's bodies.

Mason leaned his head up and started to kiss his way up Magic's neck. He heard Magic moan before he felt Magic start to grind against him. Both of the boys groaned loudly from the friction against the erections.

Mason's lips made his way up Magic's neck and across his cheek before reaching his lips. The boys kissed passionately while still grinding against each other.

Magic has never been kissed this passionately before. It messed with his head and made it all fuzzy and confusing. Magic moaned when he felt Mason's tongue enter his mouth.

Mason searched Magic's mouth with his tonuge and dominated the kiss. The boys let their tongues play with the others. Magic felt Mason's hands travel down his back before reaching his ass.

Before anything could form from this lovely cloud of pleasure and feelings, Magic heard his mom yell his name from downstairs before he heard hiss climbing up the steps.

'DAMN! His mom is back. Why is she always messing shit up and cockblocking me!?!?' Mason thought as he groaned and let Magic go so Magic could get off of him.

They both moved to their positions before the whole make-out scene and waited only 1 minute for Magna to burst through the door of her sons room.

"Hey mom. You need something?" Magic said the same time Mason said.
"Hey ma. You wanted something?"

Just So you know. Mason and Magic are not brothers. Mason and Magic are just So close that Mason is practically Magic's parents' second son and vice versa..