Chapter 4

Song: Lost It All by Black Veil Brides --->

Picture: Random --->

*********

Previously:

Feeling Ezekiel slow down his walking pace and pat my bottom again, "Ready to meet everyone?" Hearing a door open, I braced myself.

This is a new future for me.

*********

Meeting Everyone

*********

Feeling the coolness of unknown hands lightly grip my waist and lift me up, I snap my head up to look into deep blue eyes and realize that it was Andy's eyes and I smile slightly as he hugs me and swing side to side gently. Giggling faintly, I nuzzle my face into his neck. "Dandy."

Hearing his deep voice erupt into a chuckle, he puts me down and I grab the chain that was hanging from his black jeans as well as one of Ezekiel's hanging jean chains.

Looking at the floor as I felt all eyes on me, them feeling my cheeks heat up from the attention I was receiving.

Wishing that the world would open up and swallow me whole so I wouldn't be the centre of attention at the moment. I felt so weak compared to everyone in the room as they were not human, like I was.

"So Andy, this is the slave you bought for my sons birthday?" Eyes widening at the choice of words that an unknown man had just stringed together as they left his mouth, I blinked a few times.

Realization hit me like a bullet and I remembered that I was a slave, not a free spirit, like Ezekiel, Dandy, the Black Veil Brides family and Lillyth had made me feel like I was.

Just a slave that belonged to Dandy and Ezekiel.

"Yes. I chose Emily because I believed that she would belong here. Because she deserved a family, human or vampire, it didn't and doesn't matter." Hearing the authority in his voice, I then remembered that Dandy was a Lord.

I was bought by a Lord.

I was going to be hunted down by their enemies and those who hate them.

No, stop there Emily. My dearest, these people will protect you and stand by you through everything.

Hearing the woman's gentle voice again, I looked up into murky blue eyes full of authority. As my eyes widen in fear and surprise, I feel cold fingers clasp my chin and turn my head side to side, then up and down.

"She seems pretty pale and malnourished, Andy. Are you sure about this one?" Releasing my chin, the man steps away from my small figure and holds out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Beck, Ezekiel's father." Untangling my hand from Ezekiel's jean chain, I hesitantly slip my hand into Mr. Beck's large, cold hand and let him lead the shake.

"I-I am E-Emily, S-Sir."

Emily, dear, look at you. You're growing up, just like mama wanted you too. You so much like your father.... You are beautiful.

Hearing the gentle voice again, I felt like there was a weight being pressed down on my shoulders. A fate that was inevitable no matter how hard you tried to avoid it. Feeling like there was something missing from my heart, I felt sadness wash over me, no proper explanation to the feeling.

"Your hand is so dainty, Emily. When was the last time you ate?"

Looking into the same murky blue eyes of Mr. Beck's, I stuttered. "I d-don't remember, sir. M-Maybe two w-weeks ago." Seeing a shocked expression make its was onto Mr. Beck's face, I whispered. "I'm sorry...." Feeling tears well up in my eyes, I sniffed.