Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Author's POV

Silas Slater's father was the first man Damon had killed for Tristan. Considering that the man was under his command it wasn't difficult to order the kill. The only reason he was still alive at the time was because of Damon's protection.
But that just made him cocky as he offended a little too many people from other families and organizations.
This is why it wasn't really a problem to eliminate the man. He was more of a liability to Damon and when he found out he had killed Tristan's mother he was more determined to get rid of him.
He never thought that one act would come back to bite him in the ass.

He wasn't shocked Silas wanted revenge on Tristan for that but what he didn't expect was for Tristan to appear out of nowhere saying that Silas took his son.
Their son.
He had a son.
All these years he never knew that him and Tristan created another life.
His blood. His heir.

The good thing about Damon was that he was a man of action.
As soon as he found out the son he never knew he had was in danger he immediately took action.
He gave out commands and devised a plan to save Dominic which would start immediately.
After explaining the final details everyone headed out but before Tristan could leave the office Damon pulled him back before shutting the door and facing him.

"What are you doing?" Tristan asked glaring at him.
"You're not going anywhere" Damon commanded.
"You can't tell me what to do. I'm going to get my son..."
"He is my son as well. I will get him and bring him back to you" Damon said but Tristan wasn't going to stay behind.
He needed to make sure Dominic was fine.
"Look at yourself. You are crazy worried and you're not thinking straight. You're only going to get yourself and Dominic killed. Stop being stubborn and listen to me. You know who I am Tristan and what I'm capable of doing. I will get our son back and I will make sure to rip Silas apart for even touching him. Do you understand me" Damon said with finality but Tristan only looked away to hide his tears.

"I said DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Damon raised his voice.
"Ye...yes I understand" Tristan finally responded.
"Now settle down and when I get back we are going to have a very long conversation. You better prepare yourself" Damon said but Tristan realised too late that he had been handcuffed to a metal bar attached to the wall.
"What the..."
"I know what type of person you are Tristan. I'm doing this for your own good. Christian will be here is you need him and keep an eye on you" Damon said as he walked out but stopped by the door to look back at his husband.
"I promise to bring our son back. You can trust me" and then he was gone.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Will Damon be able to keep his promise to Tristan and bring Dominic back?