Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Author's POV

Tristan opened his eyes but immediately closed them from the flash of sunlight. It had been too long since he had been exposed to it and so he needed time to adjust to the brightness.
He was a bit confused and felt slightly dizzy. Soon he opened his eyes and adjusted to the light as he took in his surroundings. He wasnt in the dungeon like room anymore and he wondered what happened.
He was visited by the red haired male...they talked...he agreed to marry him after he threatened to kill his family...he was...his name is...Montella Damon.

SHIT. HE IS Montella Damon. ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS MEN IN THE WORLD.
That piece of information was still hard to get over. After everything Tristan felt a pinch on his neck and everything went blank.
Damon must have drugged him.

"Finally you're awake" he heard the now familiar deep voice boom into the room. He came face to face with his soon to be husband who was dressed in a formal suit as if he was from a meeting.
He took off his jacket and tie before walking to a table and pouring himself some wine.
"Do you want some?" He asked showing Tristan the bottle of wine.
"No thank you. I dont want to be drugged again" Tristan responded with a frown.
"Baby don't be like that. Now that we play for the same team I won't ever need to do that. As long as you behave all will be well" Damon said before drinking his wine. He put the empty glass down and turned to face Tristan.

His eyes trailed from his face all the way down to his body as he admired the smaller male. Tristan followed his eyes only to realise he only had a tshirt on and tight boxers that barely covered his naked thighs.
He covered his legs with the sheets before looking back at Damon who was smirking.
The taller man walked towards Tristan keeping their eyes locked.
"There's no need to be shy baby. We are already getting married soon" Damon said as he started unbuttoning his shirt.
"You might as well get used to me. I'm your fiance after all" Damon said as he pulled away the sheet and Tristan didn't fight him even though he didn't look away.
He couldn't look away.

Damon grabbed onto one of Tristan's legs before pulling him and forcing him to lay down before settling between his legs. Qq
"Damn you're beautiful" Damon said as he caressed his thighs. Tristan tried his back to bite back a moan because the way Damon touched him was strangely arousing.
How could the man who kidnapped him and threatened to kill his family make him feel this way.
"I meant what I said Tristan. If you submit to me I will give you all you want and desire. I'm a very powerful man and marrying me will make you equally powerful. Don't fight it Tristan but enjoy what I have to offer" Damon said as he leaned forward before settling on Tristan's neck where he began to lick and nip the skin.

Tristan couldn't help but moan to his ministrations.
"I have wanted to have you like this for so long Tristan. You are the most beautiful man I have ever seen. And now you're mine" Damon said before moving to the other side of his neck to make more marks.
"I'm yours as much as you are mine" Damon whispered and Tristan finally touched Damons shoulders loving the way the mans biceps felt as he caressed them.

"I can...have anything?" Tristan asked and Damon leaned back to face him.
"Anything you want. I will give you" Damon said with a smirk.
"I want Simon Slater dead" Tristan said thinking about the man who had killed his mother when he was still a young boy.
The man was untouchable and Tristan had failed to even get close to him. Even his own father couldn't touch him.
"Consider it done" Damon said and Tristan pulled him down as their lips collided.
"Then I'm all yours."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Why do you think Tristan ran away from Damon years ago?