17 ~ The Seducer & The Seduced

"I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow

"I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow." - Leo Christopher

___________________________________

NICCOLE'S POV

And in two long strides, he reached where I was, dragging me into his arms, his lips landing on mine.

I was so shocked, my body was powerless under his sexual assault, and eventually my lips gave way to the urging from his.

His tongue made love to mine, that was the only way I could accurately describe it, my senses were all over the place, I couldn't think, I forgot how to breathe, all my nose could inhale was his musky sent, my senses were alive only, to the tune of his, the brush of one of his arms against my waist, while the other hand gripped my arse, the press of his arousal against my belly, through his jeans, it felt like my heart was going to pump out of my fucking chest. I'd never been kissed this way in my life. Before I can think, he tears his mouth from mine and before I can make a move to protest, he calms me down by bringing his mouth down to the junction where my neck connected with my shoulder blade, sucking on it and biting down on it, branding it, and I help in his arms, but even that comes out as a moan. Fuck! That would definitely leave a hickey. Soon enough, his mouth drifts back to mine, and I could have almost wept in gratitude. God! Who was this? I couldn't even believe I was the one acting this way. I've never acted this shameless before with a boy in my entire life! What the heck was Quillon doing to me?

Few minutes later, he tears his mouth away from mine once more, at once stepping back from me

"Wh-what? Why did you stop?" I protest, my head had not even stopped to fully process the question I'd just asked him. But it was my body doing the thinking right now. So...

"Fuck it Nicole, if you keep staring at me like the way you're staring right now, I'll be forced to tear of your clothes and fuck you senselessly against those railings, irrespective of who's watching. Stop asking me questions like that, if you don't really want to know the answer" he dragged his hands roughly against his hair

I lick my lips, chewing down on the lower portion, and swallowing hard, not sure what to make of that statement, but I decide to drop the issue altogether, watching helplessly, as he retreated to another corner, whether to give me space to cool off, or give himself space, I wasn't sure.

Some two hours later, we get to the Musuem...

And after a few minutes of finding our way inside, we come to the first piece, and it blows me completely off guard. An exhibit of Carl Otto, in arms and armour. Kind of like a knight in shining armor. Cheesy right? I know. But it is what it is. And it was very beautiful

"Oh my, Quillon look at this? Isn't he beautiful?" I ask excitedly

He merely cocks an eyebrow "yeah. Sure he is."

"Look at those biceps and strong thighs he uses to wield that horse-" I continue to gush out

"Let's go to another painting" Quillon snaps.

"What? Why? We haven't finished looking at this one yet" I protest

"You mean oggling this one? Are you trying to make me jealous of a painting of a man who's been dead centuries ago? Because newsflash, it's working. The woman I'm trying to get into my bed is oggling another man right in my front." He growled out and I can't help it, I giggle. I'm too happy to do anything else

"Don't be a sore face Quill. Deep down you know it's a handsome painting" but I comply and let him lead me to another painting

This time, it's a painting by Picasso, of three very beautiful and very naked women, and the smile dies from my lips

"I don't like this one. Let's go to another one" I blurt out

"What? Why? Aren't you interested in the woman's form? The woman's body is always, and always will be a work of art. And Picasso illustrates that with every stroke and dark shadow. Look at that carefully crafted breast on slender hips-"

And I instantly storm off, furious, leaving him standing there, but he runs after me and soon catches up

"Oh, so you remember that you came with someone now? I thought you were too busy oggling women's breast, to realize you have a Musuem partner with you" I grit out, folding my arms

"Niccole Zemira. Are you jealous?"

I scoff, appalled that he'd even ask me that "Jealous? Of some bunch of women in a painting? You're out of your goddamn mind"

"Maybe I am. It's cute though. That you're jealous. Even if you say you aren't. I did that purposely to rile you up, to serve as payback for you oggling the knight in shining armor guy, right in my front"

"His name's Carl Otto" I say, rolling my eyes

"And you even know his name. But let's make this clear Nicole. The only sets of breasts I'm going to be seeing before this weekend's over, is yours"...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😍😘😜🙈

so I was able to drop a new chapter of HIS BOSS' WIFE (HBW)

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me, in the comment section. It would be immensely appreciated.

I've decided to be updating HBW every weekend. So a chapter every week, or 2 chapters if I'm feeling up to it, or wasn't so busy that week...

So please, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.

•It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole.

•Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜

COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave!

BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜