Bullet

"A sniper rifle?" Elliot raised an eyebrow. "You've gotta be kidding me."

"I really wish I was." Cragen replied.

"This just gets better by the second," Becca let out a worried sigh. Elliot moved closer to her and looped his arm around her waist.

Alex stood up and rested her hands on her hips. "There's no way that you guys can stay here."

"I agree," Munch replied. "You're gonna have to go to a hotel."

"A hotel?" Olivia remarked. "That's not gonna do any good."

"Yeah, it'd be easy for this guy to get to them in a hotel." Fin added.

"I'm gonna throw out a pretty crazy suggestion," Alex said.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you guys go stay with Kathy and the girls?"

"Yeah," Cragen nodded. "We could pair up the security team that we have here with the team that we have over there..."

"I'd rather not put my girls in harm's way," Elliot replied. "It's bad enough Becca and the baby are targets."

"You're right," Olivia replied. "But, there would be tighter security by putting the two teams together and you'd be there."

"It really does make sense," Cragen nodded. "You can't tell us that you're not worried about your kids."

"I'm worried sick," Elliot groaned. "There's no way that I can stay there. There's no evidence that this guy is targeting Kathy and the girls. This whole thing is stressing me out enough, I really don't need to move back in with Kathy."

"You can't stay here," Munch replied. "You live in a sixth story penthouse, there's more windows in this place than a cathedral. It's not safe."

Elliot let out a sigh and looked to Becca. "What do you think?"

"Kathy doesn't bother me," she replied. "The girls are scared anyway, El. It really wouldn't hurt to go ahead and give it a try..."

"Alright. I'm gonna call her," he said, digging his cellphone out of his pocket and turning towards the kitchen for a little privacy. He flipped his cellphone open and dialed Kathy's number.

"Hello?" Kathy answered.

"Hey, it's me."

"Hey," she replied. "How's everything?"

"Umm..not so good."

"Why? Is Becca okay?"

"Yeah, she's fine for now," he replied. "I need a favor."

"What's that?"

"Remember the roses that were sent to Becca's hospital room?"

"Yeah, the black ones."

"Yeah. They were bought with a stolen credit card, there's been some pretty scary purchases on that credit card. The last thing that it purchased was a sniper rifle."

"Oh my gosh, Elliot."

"Cragen thinks it would be a good idea if Becca and I stayed with you and the girls for awhile. We could just go stay at a hotel...but, it'd probably be easier for this guy to get to us."

"How would here be any safer, though?"

"We could put the security team that's here together with the team at your place."

"Okay, I guess that makes sense."

"Well?"

"I'll fix up the guest room," she replied. "Give me a call in about an hour, though. I gotta run to the school, Maureen forgot her cheer camp money."