TWO

Boy if you don't. 

      It was the end of the week Friday to be exact, the last three days Phoenix spent in and out of  the studio going through countless photos and backdrops. This years editorial main theme was more focused on that ugly trophy sitting in the centre of the schools obnoxiously pristine hallway. if it were up to her she would have liked to document the different dynamics of the students, but she already lost that fight. what the school boards wants they get... unfortunately.

So there she was, Phoenix had her hands full on a  Friday morning she hadn't been able to get away with one day of peace. She was walking no intention of stopping, the sounds of her heeled boots hitting the floor all this stuff was weighing her down, heavy enough that she felt like any  second longer and both her arms would fell right off.

"Phee, you always seem to be in rush." Ander spoke making his way closer to her, reaching down to grab at least half of the pile. he could hear her sigh in relief, having most of the weight lifted off. "Here let me help you at least the last thing we need is for your arms to fall off."

It almost felt as if she hadn't seen Ander in ages, but as a matter of fact they had just spent the whole night together laying in his backyard counting all the stars in the night sky.

She sighed. " you know me, never one to turn down more core work." They both made their way towards the studio stopping every now and then when one of the freshmen media students needed help. And watching Phee interact with the other students made him smile. Phoenix carried herself like no other person, she was kind hearted and ambitious as hell. And it was this side of her that no one else could figure out. He watched her meet his eyes every now and then. 

"Have you talked to Guzmán yet or are you guys still pretending to not know each other?" Ander spoke, putting down his pile on the desk once they had made it to her office. Looking towards Phoenix who stood behind the desk.

"I've tried but I just don't know if now is the best time." She sighed once again. It seemed like over the past four days she had been so caught up with work and trying to convince her parents to let her adopt a puppy which hasn't gone in her favour... yet, she just never found the right moment to talk to Guzmán.

She looked up at Ander, he had that look like he was about to tell her she was stalling, and as much as she hated to admit it she was. Truth was her relationship with Guzmán has never been anything more then friends but as soon as he started seeing Lu things stared getting weird, he was avoiding her. Lu was being more possessive and it was not the vibe she was looking for.

"you know how about we..."

huh, saved by the bell, Ander couldn't finish his sentence but he did give her 'the' look which meant she was not getting out of this conversation anytime soon. They both made there way towards first block, where she took her seat in front of Samuel for a change. She smiled to herself before Turing to face the boy who seemed to be caught up in his own little world.

"So a little birdie told me that Marina invited you to her party. Are you gonna go?" She raised her brow smiling at him.

"I'm not sure."Samuel laughed. "I mean it would be nice to piss Guzmán off."

Phoenix giggled slightly, over the week she fulfilled her promise of trying to get to know the new kids and by far Samu was an interesting charter. I mean everyone had their gimmicks right but there was something about Samuel that made her feel a... different.

"Well I for one am definitely going and I say that you should come too."She urged snatching his pencil from his hand doodling away in the closest corner of his notebook . At least you'll know someone there and plus i'd pay to see the look on Guzmán's face when you walk in." She let out an airy laugh, putting down the pencil to look up at him.