Chapter 01: Victim

Please note that this story deals with the aftermath of rape; and different sexuality. 

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from Teen Wolf they belong to their creator. I own Jane Stilinski and anything/anyone else you don't recognise.

Never Gonna Be Alone

Chapter 01: Victim

Wednesday Night, when Stiles had called Scott frantically, he'd been crying and Scott hadn't known what to make of it. He was lucky that he'd been with Derek at the time, as Derek had picked up the distress in Stiles' voice. At the time they hadn't know what was wrong just that Stiles hadn't gotten home that night, his dad was at work so he had no idea that his teenage son was missing.

Derek and Scott carried Stiles between them, to Stiles' older sister Jane's house. They'd found him in an alley way, granted Derek had been the one that found him half naked and crying. Derek had gotten as close as Stiles allowed him to and before the teenager clung to him mumbling that he couldn't tell anyone. Derek had quickly gotten him dressed before Scott had turned up in the alley. When Stiles had tried standing he'd collapsed in pain unable to stand on either of his legs. Since Stiles refused to let go of Derek, he had no choice but to give Scott his keys to the camaro, they'd worry about Roscoe later. Derek had covered Stiles in his jacket

When they got to Jane's, Scott raced up the stairs only to find that the front door was already open and that Jane was standing in the doorway waiting for them. Scott raised his eyebrow, Jane simply smiled and motioned to Derek. Scott shook his head before he was back at Derek's car, helping to get Stiles out again.

"Bring him inside," Jane held the door open as Derek scooped Stiles up in his arms completely and the teenager buried his head into his shoulder. "What happened?"

"He was attacked," Scott said, folding his arms as he looked at Jane and then at Stiles. "Jane...why did we bring him here and not to the hospital?"

"Not now Scott, Derek can you take Scott home?" Jane questioned as Derek set Stiles on the spare bed after untangling his arms from around his neck.

"What? Why not now?" Scott answered, Jane just glared at him and sat down on the bed beside Stiles, putting her hand to his forehead.

"Later, I promise. Scott, go home," Jane smiled at him before her attention was back on her little brother.

Stiles had a secret that only his sister and father knew about, Stiles was born with both male and female genitalia and internal organs. Claudia had made Jane promise that she would always look after her little boy, her little brother. It was Stiles' decision as to if he told anyone. He'd been binding his chest since he was twelve when he'd started to grow breasts and refused to go shirtless when they went swimming. Stiles hadn't wanted to go on the pill so Jane had shown him how to do everything. It was why he'd wanted to identify as a boy, unless he was with Jane then he did whatever he wanted.

After Derek and Scott left, Jane carefully pulled Stiles up into her arms and hugged him letting her little brother cry into her arms. Jane sighed running a hand through his hair before she lay him back down again. Stiles shook his head he didn't want anyone knowing what had happened to him.

"Stiles, will you let me take a look?" Jane questioned, as she stood up and headed over to the top draw of the chest of drawers and pulled out a first aid kid.

"Can't move my legs, hurt too much," Stiles mumbled, nodding as Jane walked back over to him and pulled out her phone.

"Let me call dad at least?" Jane asked as she sat back down, setting the first aid kit on the floor before she put a hand on one of his legs. "Stiles, please?" Stiles shook his head he didn't want their dad to know what had happened. "Stiles, it's dad. He needs to know, you need to make a report,"