Chapter 5

I woke up in a great mood I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face after I was done doing my normal routine.I walked down stairs and it was no sign of anyone I walked in the kitchen and on the counter was a note I picked the note up and red it  "Hey baby eboni & I went to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things for dinner tonight we'll be back in a couple of hours love mom." After I was done reading the note I decided to make me breakfest I pulled out the eggs,bacon & orange juice  from the refrigerator. After I was done cooking I made my plate and I took my food and orange juice into the family room when I got into the family room I put my plate down on the coffee table and grabbed the tv remote and turned to martin.As I was watching tv and eatting my phone started ringing I looked at the screen to see who was calling and it was Chris I answered the phone "Hello" i said in a not trying to sound excited voice. "Hey Goodmorning Beautiful" he said in most cutest voice "Goodmorning" "What are you doing Miss.Zoella?"Chris said in a funny voice I tryed my best not to laugh but it was to funny  "Eatting breakfest and watching martin.hbu?(How about you)" I said trying not to choke on my orange juice from laughter "Talking to the most beautiful girl in the world" When he said that I started to blush "Thank You Mr.Chris" I said taking a sip of my orange juice "Your welcome Miss.Zoella I have something to ask you"  OMG! is he going to ask me out ? he doesnt want to talk to me anymore? I mean he was just flirting with me.Okay I need to stop with all the crazy thoughts I thought to myself."Okay ask away"I said in a nervous voice "I was wondering if you wanted to hangout after you were done eatting" "Really?" I said in a sarcastic voice."Yeah met me at the park" "Okay sure which park"I said in a confused voice "Alright the one by the old church " "Okay thats around the corner from my house" I said getting up from the couch "Okay ill met you there in about 20mins"Chris said in a exciting voice "Okay Bye"I said then hung up the phone. After I got off the phone with Chris I went upstairs to my room when I got to my room  I pulled out my blue jeans and white tshirt from my dresser.Then I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower after I was done washing up I got out of the shower dryed off brushed my teeth and cleaned my face then I  got dress after I was done getting dress I put my hair into a ponytail and put on a little make-up. Next I walked into my closet and got my pink jordans after I put my sneakers on I put on some bracelets then I looked in the mirror one last time cute i thought to myself then I grabbed my phone off my bed and my house keys off my desk then I turned off the lights and went downstairs.As I was walking down stairs I text my mom "Hey mom im going to the park so if im not here when you get back thats where im at" "okay lock up the house"she replied back "Okay"I replied back as i was locking the front door.

5 Mintues later

When I arrived to the park Chris was already there shooting the basketball around so I decided to sit on the bench and watched him shoot for a couple of minutes. He was so amazing I didnt know he could play basketball like that and he looked so cute  I thought to myself as I sat on the bench  after a couple of minutes I got up from the bench and walked over to Chris. "Hey Mr.Chris"I said walking towards him with a smile on my face "Hey Miss.Zoella" Chris said smiling then giving me a tight hug. He smelt so good I thought to myself as he hugged me tight "Why are we here "I ask with a confused look on my face "Well if you must know Miss.Zoella its because I have something really important to ask you but for now we are going to play a little basketball"he said smiling "What is it" I asked in a nervous voice "I cant say but what i  can say is if you make atleast six shots I'll tell you" he said passing me the basketball."Okay im not good at basketball"i said throwing the basketball at the hoop which I missed "It's fine"he said giving me that heart pounding smile.After twenty minutes of playing our basketball game;the game was over unfortunatley I lost."Game! ! !"chris said looking excited "Why are you so excited"I said looking confused "Because I get to ask you my big question"he said smiling then running over to the bench to get something."But I lost"i said looking sad as he was walking back towards me.As he was walking towards me I realized he had something behind his back before I could ask what he was hiding  he spoke first "Zoella Moenah Carter I know we've only known eachother for a couple of days now but you are different and your a amazing girl and I love every minute we spend together "chris said looking into my eyes.All the thoughts that were running through my head as I snapped out of my thought.Chris continued to speak "I was wondering if--" before chris could get out the rest of his words  my phone started to ring ."Im sorry but I have to answer" I said walking a away."Hey Zoe I need you to come home now"mom said sounding out of breath "Okay"i said then hung up after I got off the phone I walked back to Chris."Chris I have to go my mom needs me home"I said sounding sad "Okay"he said giving me a hug.As I turned around to  start walking back  home I heard Chris call my name "Zoella" he said running up to me I wanted to give you this he said handing a beautiful red rose from behind his back."OMG ! Chris this is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever given me"I said smiling then giving him a big hug"I wish I could stay but i really have to go I had a wonderful time with"I said then I started walking up the street.