Chapter14

2 Years Later

 Nae P.O.V

I woke up  early to get the rest of my stuff packed for my flight to london.I hate that I have to leave my baby for two weeks Im going to miss him like crazy.He looks so cute and peaceful sleeping.As I was walking to the closet I tripped over Chris skateboard and landed on my face."Shit"I yelled as I layed on the floor "What happen"Chris asked jumping up out of bed "Your damn skateboard thats what happen"I said getting up off the floor "Im sorry baby"Chris said smiling "Its not funny that hurt"I said trying not to laugh "I'll move it"Chris said picking his skateboard up and putting it in his closet. "Thank You"I said walking into my closet "Why are you up so early"Chris asked sitting on the edge of the bed "Im leaving today for london remember I told you this like two weeks ago"I said putting my shoes into my suitcase "Oh yeah"Chris said trying to play it off like he remembered but I knew he forgot."Can you drop me off at the airport"I asked walking out of the closet with my suitcase "Anything for my babygirl"Chris said wrapping his arms around my waist "Thank you baby"I said giving him a kiss on the forehead "Your welcome"Chris said laying his head on my stomach "Ima miss you like crazy"I said putting my hair in a pony tail "Ima miss you too but you need to hurry up and get ready theres a surprise waiting for you downstairs"Chris said smiling then looking away.I wonder what my surprise could be "What is it"I asked trying to seem not excited even though I was dying to know what it was."I cant tell you you'll just have to get dress and go see for yourself but what time do you need to be at the aiport"Chris said changing the subject "Fine and its 5:00 now so around 6:50  we should be leaving"I said picking out an outfit I was going to wear to the airport. "Okay Ima go paint since im up and I cant go back to sleep"Chris said leaving the room  "Okay baby"I said walking into the bathroom.When I got into the bathroom I turned the shower on and waited for the water to get hot. As I was waiting my phone started to ring "Goodmorning Beautiful"the person said on the other line "Goodmorning hun"I said smiling "What are you doing"the person asked "About to get in the shower then im off to the airport to head out to london"I said checking the water "I cant wait to see you baby"the person said sounding excited "I cant wait to see you either"I said looking in the mirror "I bet you cant but I have to go I'll see you in a couple of hours"the person said "Okay babe I'll talk to you later"I said before hanging up the phone. 

Chris P.O.V

I was kinda happy Nae was leaving for two weeks because all we have been doing is arguing about the smallest things maybe this space is what we need to clear our heads.I am going to miss her  but maybe it'll be different when she gets back  from london. As I was working on my painting my phone started to ring I put the spray can down and jogged over to the table and answered it."Hello"I said answering the phone "Goodmorning Chris"Tiana said sounding extra excited I wonder wants got her so damn happy."Goodmorning"I said sitting down on the chair next to the steps "I have wonderful news"Tiana said sounding like she wanted to scream "Whats the good news"I asked smiling because I liked when Tiana got excited about something. "Remember how you talked about collaborating with Beautiful Msfts"Tiana said "Yes I remember"I said trying to figure out were she was trying to go with the conversation "Well they left me a message and they said they wanted to collaborate with Black Pyramid and if we were free that they wanted to set up a meeting so we could talk about working together so I called them back and set up a meeting with them for tomorrow at 12pm"Tiana said sounding like she wanted to scream. I was so excited I have been wanting to work with Beautiful Msfts for a long time I just loved their clothes and how different and unique it was "Thats crazy I cant wait"I said smiling from ear to ear "But I have some bad news"Tiana said sounding down "What is it"I asked looking confused because she was so excited before "I wont be able to make it to New York because my aunt is back in the hospital"Tiana said sounding even more down than before"Its fine dont worry about it  I'll be able to handle it and I'll be praying for your aunt"I said picking up my spray can "Thanks but I have to go call me right after the meeting and tell me everthing that happen"Tiana said sounding a little bit better "Your welcome and I sure will"I said walking over to the canvas  "Dont be late Chris"Tiana said sounding like my mother "I wont I promise"I said shaking the can "Okay bye"Tiana said before hanging up the phone.After I got off the phone when Tiana I looked at the time on my phone and it was 6:30.I put the spray can down and ran upstairs to my room to go get dress.