Chapter 24 Part Two

Chris P.O.V
"Nigga open the door"I said knocking on the window of the car. Once Cam unlocked the car I got in I noticed his eyes were bloodshot red and he had is pocket knife laying on his lap. "Whats going on"I asked while rubbing my eye " A lot of bullshit but Im not even worried I'ma finish it all tonight"Cam said as he played with the pocket knife. "You know what give me that and tell me whats really going before I leave your ass seating here"I said as I took the pocket knife away from him an put it in the glove compartment  of the car. "Some bitch told Eboni about the whole Kylie  situation today"Cam said as he looked out the window.I knew this was bad because one Cam never calls a woman a bitch unless he is really pissed off and two that Kylie situation was the worse time in his life. "Wait did she tell you who told her"I asked while glancing at the time on my phone "She said some trick named Lenda who worked for Miss.T told her before she went to her Rolling Stone photo shoot today"Cam said as he tighten his grip around the steering wheel. I could tell talking about this was pissing him off even more and the one thing about Cam is once he hit his breaking point there's no turning around. "The only people that knew about this was me and your parents who the fuck is Lenda and Miss.T"I asked hoping he could give me an answer " I have a good idea who Miss.T is but this Lenda bitch I could give two shits about her"Cam said as he started the car. "So where are we going"I asked "Hoboken but hand me that envelope"Cam asked as he turned the lights on in the car "Nigga that is almost is three close to four hours from where we live are you fucking crazy"I asked wanting to slap the shit out of him "Stop complaining if you didn't want to help me you should of said something now stop bitching and hand me that envelope"Cam order.I know his little ass did not just tell me to stop bitching but I'm let that ride because he's upset right now but best believe I'ma hurt his ass before the day is over with."Here"I said handing him the yellow envelope.He opened the envelope and took the stack of papers out of folder then he pulled his phone out and called the number that was on the paper."I fucking knew it I bet this bitch wont have nothing to say when my hands are around her fucking neck"Cam chuckled before pulling off.At this point I was really starting to worry about Cam I mean I've seen him mad before but tonight this was a whole new person. 

**********

Eboni P.O.V
I was torn between emotions apart of me wanted to beat Camron up for leaving and not coming back home.Then another part of me wanted to hug and kiss him for what he did for that girl. I laid across the bed and took my phone off the charger and called Camron. "You've reached Camron Harris Im not at my phone right now so please leave a detail message and I will get back to you as soon as possible"He voicemail said "Camron I'm pretty damn sure this is my fortieth time calling your ass answer the phone"I said before hanging up the phone. I wish he just answers the fucking phone like does he not even care I've been up since three something this morning worrying. As I laid on the bed I decided to call Zoe before I could get to her name in my contacts she was already calling me so I answered the phone. "Hello"I said laying my head on the pillow "Hey you okay"Zoe asked "Yeah Im fine is Camron over there"I asked changing the subject before she asked again "No I was calling to see if Chris was over there because he's not home and he's not answering his phone"Zoe said sounding worried "No he's not here but did you call Mijo"I asked as I sat up in the bed "Yeah he said he hasn't spoken to or seen Chris"Zoe said. If Chris wasn't with Mijo I knew he had to be with Cam but where at. "Chris just text me he said he's with Cam and they'll be back later on"Zoe said snapping me out of my thoughts "Oh thank god"I said letting out a side of relief that Cam was with someone I trusted and I knew Chris wouldn't let him do anything dumb. "What's going on Eboni you sound different"Zoe asked in a curious voice. I knew I couldn't lie to Zoe so I just told her the truth "Yesterday before the photo shoot I found out some information about Cam after the photo shoot when I got home I asked him about it then it just turned into this big fight an he left and I haven't heard from him since"I said looking down at CeeCee "What type of Information"Zoe asked "I cant explain it over the phone"I said while running my fingers through my hair "Come over"Zoe said "Okay i'll be over in the next hour"I said before getting up off the bed "Okay see you later"Zoe said "Okay"I said hanging up the phone. After I got off the phone with Zoe I went into my closet to find something to wear as I was looking for something to wear my phone started ringing.I ran out of the closet and dove onto the bed to answer the phone I didn't bother checking to see who it was I just answered it. "Camron"I said in a excited voice "No it's your father"Dad said "Oh hi daddy"I said feeling disappointed that it wasn't Camron "You don't sound to excited to hear my voice what's going on"Dad asked "Im excited to hear your voice Daddy I was just hoping it was Camron"I said as I pulled out my blue skinny jeans and white crop top from my dresser "What's going on baby I know something is wrong I can hear it all in your voice"Dad said in a concerned voice "Camron and I had a big fight and he won't answer my phone calls or text and Im really worried Daddy"I said as I sat down on the floor in the closet "Is this your first big fight"Dad asked "No our second big fight"I said as I wiped the tears running down my face away "As much as I want to kill him baby I can't you and Camron have to figure this out on your own do you love him"Dad asked "Yes but that has nothing to do with him not answering the phone or my text"I whined "Does Camron love you"Dad asked "Yes but this has nothing to do with anything"I said as I got up off the floor "That is were your wrong baby girl if you love Camron like you say you do and if Camron loves you like he say he does then your love for each other will always have you right next to each other  at the end of the day"Dad said in a positive voice.As much as I wanted to say no daddy I just want him to pick up the phone and call me he was rite.I just need to stay positive and not let my own thoughts ruin my head "You're rite daddy"I said as I laid my clothes on the bed "Everything is gonna be okay baby before midnight or after you and Camron are gonna be back on loving terms"Dad said reassuring me everything was gonna be okay with Camron and I relationship. "Thanks for the words daddy but I have to go"I said "Okay sweetie and let me know how it goes because I mean I can always kill him for you"Dad chuckled "Okay daddy and I don't think you have to kill him"I said as I looked at the little bruise on my arm in the mirror "Thats good but let me know"Dad added in "I sure will but I love you daddy"I said as I walked over to the shower "Love you too baby"Dad said before hanging up the phone. Once I got off the phone with my dad I jumped into the shower hopefully this will make me feel a little better.

************
"Wait so explain this again"Zoe said looking confused "Yesterday before the shoot some lady named Lenda called me and told me she had some information about Camron so Rasheed and I went to go  check it out when we got there she told me her boss Miss.T wanted  her to give me this information but she never said what it was and why she was after him so I took the envelope any way after the shoot was over when I got to the car I opened the envelope and the first page was stuff I already knew so I wasn't mad but when I turned to the second page it said that Cam was charged with Attempted Rape and some other bullshit so when I got home I asked him about it at first he wouldn't tell me if he did it or not until I told him who told me about it once I did that he finally told me what happen and the story he told me was he was he was hanging out with a couple of his cousin friends when he went to LA and the guys he was chilling with decided to go to their friend Kylie house when they got to Kylie house they told Cam to wait outside so they could  make sure it was okay with Kylie before he came in but they never came back out to get him and when they did come back out they were sweaty and laughing so Cam asked what's going on an thats when he heard Kylie screaming so he ran into the house to see what was going on and when he  found her she was laying naked in a pool of blood on her bed he told her he  was going to help her and she was safe but he couldn't find a phone and as soon as he found a phone an was about to call the police it was to late they were already in the room then the police wanted to charge him with attempted rape because when they walked in the room he was standing next to the bed but they couldn't because he had to much evidence proving that he didn't do it plus the rape kit showed that she was gang rape"I said looking at Zoe "OMG that is crazy like that really took me by surprise I was not expecting the Information to be that"Zoe said with a surprised look on her face "Yeah but why wouldn't he tell me this I mean we tell each other everything"I said  "Maybe he was scared of how you would react to the situation"Zoe said before looking down at CeeCee laying next to the couch "But still I would of rather him tell me then having to find out by someone else"I said as I ran my fingers through my hair "Thats true but there is nothing you can do now but just sit down and talk it out and just let  him know how you feel "Zoe said "Thats if he ever answers his phone"I said while glancing down at my phone to see if he called or text me back but he didn't "You can talk to him when Chris and him gets back"Zoe said before getting up "You're rite I'll just wait for him to get back"I said before laying down on the couch while I was laying down I decided to send Cam a text "Can you please respond to either my text or phone call I want to talk"I text him before Zoe came back with the IceCream "Here you go"Zoe said handing me my icecream cone "Thanks"I said sitting up "Your welcome but I have to ask you something"Zoe said before putting her bowl of IceCream down on the coffee table "What is it"I asked hoping it was nothing bad "What happen to your arm because that mark wasn't there yesterday"Zoe asked while eyeing the mark on my arm. I swear she notices any and everything nothing gets pass her "It happen yesterday night"I said looking down at the mark "How"Zoe asked while raising her eyebrow "When Cam was explaining the whole Kylie thing he grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall and as he was explaining it to me he started  squeezing my arm but its nothing"I said looking at Zoe "It's not nothing are you fucking crazy he put his hands on you how is that nothing"Zoe asked in a pissed of off "Listen It's nothing to stress about Zoe plus it's not your problem"I said trying to make Zoe forget about the mark "Dont tell me it's nothing to stress about and you're my sister so your problems are my fucking problems"Zoe said looking at me "Zoe really don't worry about it I'm fine plus you shouldn't be stressing its not good for you or the baby"I said looking down at Zoe little baby bump "Don't worry about my child she is fine and Im not stressing Im fucking mad and when he walk his little carmel ass through that door he going to hear it"Zoe said before getting up and walking into the kitchen.I knew I should of never told her how I got that mark on my arm now she is going to go in attack mode when Cam walks through the door. 

Cam P.O.V
"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR"I Yelled as I banged on the door "Nigga chill the fuck out other people live here"Chris said as he pushed me back away from the door "I dont fucking care"I said as I started banging on the door again. At this point I was done I didn't care about anything or anyone the person that did this had it coming for their ass. "Hi Camron"Jodi said as she opened the door "Hey Jodi is your mother here"I asked bending down to her level "She's in the family room"Jodi said while pointing in the direction of the family room "Thanks do you have any friends you can hang out with I have to talk to your mother its really important it's an adult matter"I said looking at Jodi "I was gonna go to my friend house she lives across the hall"Jodi said pointing to the door across the hall "Okay does your mother know your going"I asked "Yes Camron"Jodi said looking at me with her big brown eyes "Okay go play now"I said moving to the side so Jodi could get by.I waited for Jodi to go inside the apartment before I went in "Do you need me"Chris asked before I went into the apartment "Nah wait out here I have to handle this on my on"I said before closing  the door behind me. I heard her laughing as I walked towards the family room her laughing made the blood in my body boil. The closer I got to the family room the more dangerous my thoughts became. I could only picture one thing and one thing only and that was me killing her and leaving her to die. "Jodi is that you"Miss T asked while turning the tv down "No it's not its Camron"I said while leaning on the wall. She didn't say anything or even look in my direction she grabbed the remote off the table and turned the tv off then stood up. "I'm so sorry Camron but I can explain"Miss T said before turning around "You have two fucking minutes to explain"I said as I clenched my jaw "Camron she needs to know your not perfect and that you can't offer her anything and everything she wants you don't love her like you love me Camron I was once your world it was just you and me Camron before that bitch showed up and took my place you forgot all about me Camron It used to be me and you best friends to the end brother and sister what happen to our pack we would never let anyone come between our bound Camron we are suppose to be family"Miss.T said as she wiped the tears coming down her face. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS TAMARA FAMILY BITCH YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND WE ARE NOT NOR  WILL EVER BE FAMILY AFTER TODAY YOU ARE DEAD TO ME I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SORRY LONELY ASS"I YELLED across the coffee table that was separating Tamara and I "CAMRON YOU DON'T MEAN THAT PLEASE SAY YOU DON'T"Tamara cried "I MEANT EVER MOTHA FUCKING WORD I SAID I HOPE YOUR ASS ROT IN HELL RIGHT NEXT TO THE GUY THAT BEAT YOUR ASS FOR FOUR YEARS STRAIGHT BUT WAIT WE ARE FUCKING FAMILY TAMARA"I chuckled. What happen next well lets just say shit got real in the matter of two seconds "ONE DAY THAT BITCH YOU LOVE NOW IS GOING TO DIE CAMRON AND I AM GOING TO LAUGH THEN SPIT ON YOU"Tamara yelled "REALLY TAMARA"I said as I picked up the small coffee table and throw it against the wall "DON'T FUCK WITH ME TAMARA THAT WAS JUST WARNING"I said as I walked towards her "CAMRON YOU ARE A RAPEST YOU RAPED KYLIE THEN TRIED TO BLAME IT ON J AND HOOD SO YOU WOULDN'T GO TO JAIL YOU WEAK PUSSY MOTHER FUCKER"Tamara yelled before spitting on me. At this point my thoughts took over and I reacted I cornered Tamara so she couldn't go anywhere "You are lucky you are not a guy because I would be bashing your fucking head into this  floor maybe even worse say one more thing Tamara I swear to god I will choke the shit out of you"I said while looking  Tamara  in her eyes "FUCK YOU AND I HOPE YOU DIE"Tamara yelled in my face.I wrapped my hand around her neck  and pick her up off the floor then I slammed her against the wall. "CAMRON PUT ME DOWN PLEASE"TAMARA cried out as she kicked her legs back and forth "Camron put me down please"I moked Tamara "CAMRON IM SORRY"TAMARA cried "I'll put you down"I said before throwing her across the room. She hit  the floor pretty damn hard I hope she's okay let me stop lying I hope that bitch broke something. "So Tamara isn't this fun its just like old times right I mean this is  what you wanted it's just me and you now you know you caused this for yourself if you would of been a good family member and just  been happy for me you wouldn't be seating on the floor crying and saying  how sorry you are but no instead you wanted to play captain lets break what Camron has going on so this is what your ass get.Tamara I just want you to  know that I love you I really do but what Im about to do next is really going to show you how much I really I mean really love you"I said while smiling as I walked towards Tamara.