Shower First, Talk Later

I scream and get in his face, If you haven't heard it's the King aka my Father who did all this! Were you listening oatmal for brains??? While I'm yelling, I hear giggles coming from Zion. What it the big damn joke? I don't see murder funny, Zion! As she catches her breath, she says, No it's just that I can only imagine the stench rolling off you after being here for a week. Poor Taj, his face is green and his eyebrows will fall off. Haha!! I think this over and begin laughing myelf. I'm sorry Taj, let me shower and then you are explaining pronto.

 Stepping into the shower, I feel the water run down. Using my Passion and Desire body wash I wash and wash every bit of my body. As I'm washing I can't help but feel that someone is watching me. I look around but see nothing. Odd. After washing my hair, I finally get out and feel like a new person not to mention smell 10x better. Putting on my yoga sweats and tank top, I walk out and see the Twins cleaning my room. Taj if you are trying for a career as a perv, your skills need work. Taj gives weird look to me. I know you were peeking in on me while I shower T. This time Zion turns around with the same look. Guys if you are trying to play the "Blond Moment" card it doesn't work on me. Remember I invented it. Both look at each other and back at me. Are you sure you felt eyes on you Ny? asks Zion. Yes I'm positive. I guess Taj must be running track because I didn't see him come or go back out.

Ny, me and Taj have been in here the whole time cleaning. He never left my side. I swear he didn't. I must be losing my mind then. I knew what I felt, this is too weird. Maybe I do need food because my brain is going to mush.

Taj finally speaks, Well we'll get food on the way. Right now we need to leave. And I will explain on the way. Rushing to find clothes, I settle for a pair of high waist shorts, half-shirt that says I Am Not A Morning Person, and black Converse. Throwing my hair in a messy bun, I begin walking towards my door when Taj grabs my arm and motions towards the window. We have to go out that way or risk getting caught. I open my mouth to speak when he says I'll explain promise. Shrugging we all make our way to the window. After we climb down, I see that there is a nice sports car parked to the side and we are running to it. Wth is going on is all I wonder.

Making it to the car, we all climb in and the driver pulls off. Turning to Taj, I say what I have been thinking, WTH?