List of characters

Character list

Heyyyy! :D

So yeah this is not a chapter and I am so sorry about it but I need one or two days more for that :’(

This is the list of all characters that have been introduced yet. Since many of you guys told me that there are a lot of characters and it is difficult to remember them all, especially since I update once in a blue moon (*grins sheepishly*), I thought why not make a list of them, so you guys can refer to it whenever you get confused.

Aren’t I a genius?

Lol, no -.-‘

Anyway, so this is from Trisha’s point of view so basically she is introducing all the characters.

Okay that’s all I have to say.

Oh, wait.

Also, THANKYOU for all the votes, comments and basically all the notifications I am getting these days! :**

Each notification is like the bright light in my otherwise crappy day! :D

Love ya~

P.S: Will update by Thursday and I am so sorry that I couldn’t keep up with my promise of every Tuesday. But today is a Tuesday right?

Hahahaha.

Not funny?

Thought so -.-‘.

Plus, you should know Trisha Shetty,  Arnav Malhotra and Yash Shah by now, so I am omitting them…

                                                                           ~*~

Rohit Shetty :

The elder brother that I am so ‘fortunately’ blessed with. The best part being that he is more immature than me. He is the typical annoying brother but he is the ultimate entertainment of my life and at the end of the day, we do share the same blood and I would do anything for him. Did I say that? Nope, I didn’t. Plus, no matter what my friends say, he will always be ugly to me.

Soham:

 Soham has been my best friend since I started learning alphabets. We have gone to the same playschool, the same high school and now, the same college.  I know him like the back of my thumb and he knows my every secret and every deep fear and he regards them like it was his own.  He is like the brother I never had.

Oh, wait! I do have one.

But Soham has always been different. He knows me so well that he can read my mind like I can read his. Yes, we are pretty close.

Tanya:

Tanya has been my chuddie-buddie since we were toddlers!

Ohkay, I promise never to use that term, ‘chuddie-buddie’, ever again!

She has been my partner in crime for everything. Basically, she was the female version of Soham but just more closer to me than him. We have known each other since we were three that makes our bond even more special. She loves painting and is interested in everything related to art.

Jeremy:

Jeremy was the giant of our group, like literally. He was six feet or something coz I look like a Lilliputian in front of him. He was the ‘glass-is-always-half-full’ kind of person. By that I mean, he is always optimist, no matter what!

For example, even if a tsunami with heavy rain and strong winds breaks in, I am sure he will say, “Hey guys! Don’t ya, worry! Just hold your umbrella really tight and we will go out and enjoy the rain. Or, wait, maybe better, what about fishing?”

He loves to bake a lot, more than what an ordinary girl bakes and his cupcakes and cookies are really amazing! Though he has a brain of a gold-fish, he has a heart of a giant!  We first talked in fifth standard but we grew close pretty soon.

Shreya:

Shreya was the calm and composed one of us lot. She was really pretty too. She has a lot of patience (unlike me), is the soft-spoken one (unlike me), is so non-clumsy (unlike me) and loves her life (again, unlike me!). So, overall, she was really, really unlike me but she was one of my best friends too since a long time.

Siddhant:

Siddhant was the ‘Mr. Typical Guy’ of our group. He was lazy, arrogant, careless, impatient and loved cricket like crazy. He was really honest and spoke his mind. I loved that trait of his.

For example, if you wear your birthday dress and ask him how you look in it, don’t expect him to praise you, he will just say something like, “You look like a frog!”

Hello, speaking with experience, here.

But he was really sweet, trustworthy and cared a lot about his friends. Soham and he are neighbors and partners in crime ever since he shifted from Bangalore to Mumbai when we were in second grade or something. He has been my friend since then, too.

Oh, by the way, Shreya and Siddhant have been dating for the past one year and ten months.

So when they say, ‘opposites attract’, it actually applies to some cases.

Nimisha:

Nimisha, also known as Nimmy, was the ‘tom-boy’ of our group. We both fight, a lot. Mostly because our opinions on almost everything is always completely different.  But we are still great friends. Her favourite hobby was to flirt with boys, day and night and it kinda helps that all of them find her to be fun and attractive. She loved dancing, by the way.

Manav:

Manav was my neighbor, Rohit’s best friend.. He was always there at my house and the day he doesn’t visit might be the day the sky turns green. He was just another family member. He even has his bed here. In fact, he was as much of a brother to me like Rohit was. They both qualified as twins even. He has this cute little crush on Tanya. Don’t tell him that I told you guys, coz he might just post mortem me now.

Ayesha:

Daughter of one of the most popular model cum fashion designer of Mumbai. I always knew she had something for Sid. The way she used to always drool over him, the way she used to glare at Shreya whenever possible and her not-so-subtle hints kinda gave it away. I remember Shreya coming to me once, saying how she was feeling insecure about her. Sid always had a fan base without any doubt; you could think that Ayesha was its president. Ayesha was tall, gorgeous, smart with a very fake sweet front. I didn’t blame Shreya for feeling insecure.

I think that’s it. If you think I have missed out anyone do comment below or pm me!

Thank you :D