Meeting Her Again

All of the dolls gathered by the main entrance, taking a break from their training. They spent their time: talking, making new friends or to have small naps. 4 certain girls were taking this time to mostly gossip. "Did you see how that bimbo tried to shove me?" The pink haired doll scoffs with an annoyed glare. Before taking a sip from her cup of tea. The blue haired girl on the right side nods, whilst the other 2 drink their tea. "Yeah! Shows how competitive people can be. Right Lydia." The purple haired girl looks up from her cup, due to hearing her name. "Yeah Tuesday. I swear this gets harder and harder each day." Lydia groans, drinking her tea once more. It has only been 3 days and the girls already had enough of their training. It was the worst for Kitty though. Some dolls have noticed how good she was: Managing to climb on the equipment easily, dodging any paint/markers etc. So, of course, a couple of dolls will try to sabotage her. Kitty sighs in displeasure, remembering that stupid blonde doll. Who tried to pull Kitty's hair so she would fall and fail. That was just playing dirty. "I swear if she tries it again so help me-" Kitty was interrupted by Mandy hushing her. "Keep it down alittle." Then she points to small group of dolls. Who were only a few feet away. "She may hear you." Kitty scoffs, she didn't care if the blonde did hear her or not. She wasn't afraid to start a fight.

There was a sudden loud screech behind the girls. They turn their heads to see a crowd of men and woman(mostly women though) around someone. They couldn't see what the crowd was gauging at; but they already knew what/who it was. The doll everyone adored and wanted to be or be with. Kitty, Tuesday and Lydia all jump up from their seats. Mandy just gazes at the crowd, still in her seat. She may idolize Lou but she never acts like them. By them, she means the fans who'll run at Lou and constantly compliment him. In her opinion, she found that to be irritating. Imagine trying to walk down the street, only to have some random doll come up to you and compliment you again and again. Unlike Lou, she doesn't crave the attention. Tuesday gasps, "Oh my gawd~ it's Lou!" Kitty rolls her eyes, "Well duh! Of course it is." "We love you Lou!" Lydia shouts. Mandy glances to the ground, hoping nobody would stare at them due to Lydia's shouting. "Erm guys, can you calm down a little?" Even though it was a faint whisper, Lou heard that doll's voice. He immediately thought of the doll from last night. Lou turns to the direction of that lovely voice, motioning for the group of dolls to move aside. Giving him room to see what was behind them; there she was. Without her glasses this time. He wishes to see her wear them, he bets she'll be much more cuter with them on.

As soon as the group shuffled to the side, the 4 girls freeze. Lou was staring at them, well, they thought he was. When he was actually staring at the only woman sitting down. Lou flashes his signature smirk and struts over to them, "Well hello girls. Would you mind telling me who this lovely doll is?" Lou asks, motioning his hand to Mandy. The crowd behind him gaze at the doll in question. Lou already knew Kitty, Tuesday and Lydia since he hired them as his secret spies. Mostly to watch out for any suspicious dolls at the institute. Mandy gulps at how much attention she has gotten, "Oh, this is Mandy.-" Lydia grins back to Mandy. "-You already know who Lou is." Mandy nods and quickly stands up, as if she was a soldier and Lou was the chief. "H-hey Lou!" She shyly waves at him, trying her best to ignore the envied glares from the crowd. Jealous that Lou was giving attention to just one doll. Lou walks closer to Mandy, then gently takes a hold of her right hand. "Why, what a beautiful name~" He lifts her hand to kiss her knuckles. Mandy's cheeks redden as other eyes on her, widen in shock. They've never seen Lou greet someone like that. Usually he'd just smiles and waves, not kissing their hand. "I, erm, t-thank you Lou." Mandy pulls her hand back, trying to not upset him. The blonde notices how nervous she was; he'll have to be less bold when talking with her. Luckily Lou had patience for that. "I hope we can talk later on Mandy. Unfortunately, I have some business to attend to. See you later girls." Lou says and walks away from the small group. His group of fans continue to follow the blonde doll. Leaving Mandy flustered and the spy girls mouths wide open in shock.