Good Ending

A small drip of sweat falls down the side of Lydia's forehead. The two dolls were facing an distraught Lou. "I've been patient with you Mandy. I really have. But this- this is the last fucking straw." Lou reaches behind him to pull out a switch blade. Mandy lets go of Lydia's hand to raise both of her hands up, "No Lou please! D-don't hurt her!" Lou giggles at her pleading. He begins to walk towards the two dolls. "Hurt her? Oh, I'm going to do MUCH worse when I get my hands on the both of you!!" Lou lunges, raising the blade and strikes down to Lydia. Who manages to dodge the attack, only receiving a cut on her arm. She didn't have time to react when Lou kicks her in the stomach. Landing her down to the ground, a few seconds away from the pool. Lou jumps on top of her, raising his blade to stab her heart. Mandy runs beside him, grabbing his wrist to try and stop him. Only to be pushed to the ground. Although Lydia kicks around, it didn't help to get the doll off of her. She screams as loud as she can; for the chance of any other dolls/robots nearby to hear.

Lou's blade lunges toward her heart, yet Lydia takes a hold of his arm to maneuver it to her shoulder. This action earns Lou a loud scream from the doll underneath him. His lips curve to an even wider smile. However, his smile soon leaves when something whacks him across the head. Making his unconscious body fall into the pool. Lydia sits up, gazing to the source that hit Lou. Mandy had a spade in both hands, her legs shaking from time to time. Mandy stare was on the body in the pool, unsure of what to do now. Lydia stands up, grunting when she moves her shoulder due to the pain. "Mandy?" Her voice breaks the doll out of her stare. Dropping the spade. Lydia gently takes her friend's hand in hers. "We have to get help." They both begin to head to the front. To leave and take Lou to justice.

~~~

It has been days since Lou was taken to rot in a cell. Which was far, far away from the institution. Without Lou teaching the dolls, it was now the robots job to do so. Mandy was somewhat of a popular doll, when it was revealed about Lou's reasoning for being insane. Lydia made sure no reporters would interrupt on Mandy's privacy. It was like Lydia was living with Mandy now; she was always by her side to help. Mandy appreciated all of her friends efforts to support her. After her escape, Mandy didn't bother leaving her house. She'd frequently have nightmares of Lou coming back. Taking her back and killing her last living friend. Those dream haunted her for weeks.

"You wanna go out tomorrow? I heard there's gunna be a new restaurant opening." Lydia inquires, carefully painting Mandy's nails. They were having a sleepover for the 7th time during this month. Mandy shrugs her shoulders, "Depends on when we go out. I can't bother if we leave in the morning." Lydia giggles. "Don't worry. You know I ain't no morning person either. The place is suppose to open around 4 PM." Lydia blows on her friend's nails to make the dry process go faster. Mandy's nails were painted a light purple, to match her eye shadow. "Alright then, let's go out tomorrow." Mandy smiles, for Lydia to respond by clapping her hands together. As if she was a little experiencing a magician do their tricks.

"Great!" Lydia gets off of her bed, walking over to the joined bathroom door. Before she closes the door behind her, she looks back to Mandy. "Maybe we can get ourselves some hottie's numbers." Lydia suggest with a cheeky smirk. She closes the bathroom door just as Mandy was about to reply. That comment made her think of Lou. 'Could I have actually loved him?' Before he kidnapped her, Mandy believed she was beginning to fall in love with him. He was so sweet; she saw a side of him which nobody did when he was on stage. Mandy slightly regrets even dating Lou. If she didn't date him, then maybe he would've not became insane. She sighs, staring down to her lap. 'I need to forget about him. He can't hurt me anymore.'

Mandy hopes her thought will be true. If he somehow managed to escape his cage and made her nightmares become true. Then she wouldn't know what to do.