Investigating Lou's House

When Lydia found that clue from Nolan's diary, she spent the rest of that day planning on how to investigate Lou's house. She doesn't want to risk asking to go over with him. If she does, she may have the same fate as Nolan. Hell, it would be suspicious if she just randomly asked Lou to go over to his. The plan was rather simple; all she has to do is get Lou occupied with something for a long period of time, so she can break into his house and search for more clues. Lydia was now competing in the trails, dodging ever obstacle she could. She was waiting for Lou to look away to create this diversion. It took around 45 mins until Lou took his glare off of everyone. So he could chat with a robot who was holding a clipboard.

The doll took her time to check her surroundings; no one was looking at her. Now it was time to strike. She sneaks behind two giant paint buckets. She pushes the red paint bucket first. Pressing her back against it and use all of strength to push it forward. The bucket spills all over the floor, causing for some dolls to trip and get paint on their clothes or hair. They scream, upset that the paint will ruin or stain their perfect clothes/hair. Lydia tips the next bucket to cause more damage, having more dolls to be splashed with paint. "What?- WHAT ARE YOU DOLLS DOING?!" Lou notices the mess and stops talking with the robot. Lydia books it away from the training grounds. Luckily no one followed or even notice her leave. Now it's time to investigate Lou's house.

~~~

Lydia comes through the front door; it was too quiet for her liking. She was doubting this, but she had to be brave. She needs to do this. For the sake of finding her friends again. To possibly save them. Lydia runs to the living room: opening every drawn, looking under the furniture and anywhere that could have a clue. As Lydia was about to walk back down the hall -to enter the kitchen- she suddenly heard muffled music. It was coming by the stairs. No way it was Lou. So...

"Nolan?!" Lydia runs up the stairs, her footsteps make Mandy jump out of the bed. She only put on some music to sooth herself to sleep. But that voice jolted her back up. It wasn't Lou's, "What?" She whispers, taking small steps toward the door. Was someone here without Lou? "Nolan! Is that you?!" Lydia bangs on each door, to see which room she believes Nolan is in. When she gets to Lou's bedroom door, she bangs twice for the door to open. Mandy stood there in shock, her mouth opens for nothing to come out. Lydia stares back for a short moment before a smile crosses her face. "Holy shit- Mandy! You're alive!"

Mandy was engulfed with a loving hug from Lydia. Who started to cry from pure relief, "I knew it! I knew I'd find someone!" Mandy took a minuet before wrapping her arms around her friend. Tightening the hug. Lydia pulls away to look face to face with her, "How did you get in here? Where's Lou?" Mandy questions, in a calm tone which slightly surprised Lydia. "I snuck in-" She reaches to grab Mandy's hand. "-Now come on! Let's get going!" Lydia makes Mandy follow her out to the hallway. Dashing down the stairs, only to freeze upon hearing the front door opening. Mandy gulps, "Shit. Lydia you have to run." She pushes her friend toward the back. "I'll distract him whilst you run." She was about to run to the front to greet Lou, only for her friend to grab her hand again. "No. I'm not leaving you here!" Lydia drags Mandy to the back, rushing to the back gate.

"LYDIA! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY DOLL!!"