Fed up Chapter 1

New story yay maybe swear warning

Izuku's P.O.V

I let out a small sigh as Uraraka bitched about her boyfriend Iida as he threw away his lunch he always finished lunch first she was laughing with Tsuyu who was probably only here because she had a major crush on Uraraka Todoroki smirked at something she said and I duly registered a "Don't you agree Midoriya" I don't know who said it I didn't care "Yeah sure" I mumbled Iida was back and Uraraka fake gasped "HOW DARE YOU" she screamed I realized they had set me up... again "babe he said I was an ugly and a cheater" she lied through her teeth "this is why no one likes you Midoriya" Todoroki said in a monotone voice "yeah Kero" Tsuyu agreed " Midoriya aploigize NOW" Iida told me Uraraka was smirking "sorry" I said "that's not enough" she said I sigh again and hand her some money she grins "You're forgiven" she says "but Todoroki and Tsu are right this is why people hate you, you just push them away you're to gullible to be a good hero" she snickers behind her hand I stand up to leave she grabs my wrist "Where do you think your going" ripping my wrist away without a word I leave I'm to tired to go back to class so I head to my escape area the roof of the dorms it was easy to get to but almost no one came up here so I sat in my thoughts on the roof watching the clouds pass absentmindedly.

The next thing I know it's late afternoon and there was voices sitting up I watch as Bakugo, Sero, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Mina all poured out of the door to the roof "Huh Hey is that Midoriya" Kaminari said I flinch and turn around "H-hey" I say "Yo Midoriya what are you doing up here" Kirishima asks "Oh uh sorry I can leave I just wanted to get away from all the drama" I said "Drama?" Mina questioned I looked down before looking back up at the sky "yeah" I say quietly I hear some shuffling and Mina sits next to me on my left Sero sitting on my right Kaminari sitting next to Sero and Kirishima sitting next to Mina Bakugo sits next to Kirishima "what happened" Sero asks I sigh "Probably me just being over sensitive" I said "Try us" Kaminari says leaning on my hands I begin to explain the fights and isolation Uraraka and Todorokis behavior how they blame things on me but act different around other people I realize how I must sound like I'm making things up "Damn" Sero says making me jump "That bitch" Mina says probably referring to Uraraka which confuses me they believe me "wait what" I say surprised "Nerd you're not being over sensitive your 'friends' are just using you" Bakugo says "but" "Bakubros right the way they act is so unmanly" Kirishima chimes in "oh oh idea Midoriya you should hang with us" Kaminari said I blinked in shock "w-what" "You should hang out with us you know the Bakusquad c'mon."

 Mina and Sero grabbed my arms picking me up and bringing me to the door still in shock I blink again still confused they want to hang out with me Bakugo opened the roof door and everyone moved down the stairs dragging me with them Kaminari opened his dorm room and I was dragged in the room as everyone filed in "Okay what do we wanna play" Kaminari said walking over to a a game cabinet "Danganronpa" Mina shouted jumping on the bed "Or Splatoon" Sero said flopping next to her "Don't really care" Bakugo said laying on the floor scrolling through his phone "we can play super smash bros" Kirishima says next to Bakugo on the floor I stand awkwardly next to the door "why don't we play Smash bros so Midoriya can play" Kaminari says "Sure" Mina says and Sero says "Fine by me" Kaminari turns to me "Is that cool with you Midoriya" I shrug "I've never played the game before so..." I trail off "What you've never played smash bros" Sero says shocked "You would love it nerd it's about strategy" Bakugo said "Or button mashing" Mina says "here you can watch us play for a bit and then try you'r self" Kaminari says I nod "who wants to play first" he says "I'll watch for now" Mina say "Same here" Sero says "so Ei" Kaminari says glancing at Kirishima "Hell yeah let's go bro" Kirishima say "Midoriya come sit down" Mina says shoving Sero to the side and patting the mattress next to her I shuffle over and sit in between Mina and Sero as Kirishima and Kaminari set up everything Kaminari lays on the mattress facing the TV Sero hugs a pillow and the game starts 

"Nononononon ugh why I've been defeated" Kaminari says dramatically Mina snorts and Sero laughs I can't help but giggle a little bit "you idiot let me show you how to play" Mina says and Kaminari huffs giving her the controller as they play Kirishima starts to lose "What how no no ha no" Kirishima says "boom done" Mina say winning "Sero Avenge me" Kirishima says laughing and handing Sero the controller "I got you bro" Sero says Mina wins again "HOW THE FUCK" Sero yelled I bury my face into my pillow to stifle my laughter it sort of works Mina winks at me "Hey Bakubabe think you can beat me" "tch whatever" he says grabbing the controller from Sero Mina won again "I bow down to the queen of games" Kaminari says "Fuck you Raccoon Eyes you cheated"  Bakugo says says matter of factly I try to stiffle my giggles again key word try I start laughing burying my head into Mina's shoulder they all paused to look at me "we got him to laugh yes" Kaminari says "c-can I try to beat her" I ask Bakugo tosses me a the controller and I begin to play as Kirby "WAIT noooooo" Mina yelled in a joking way "All hail the king of gaming" Sero says I laugh today was a good day it's been way to long since I laughed.

Okay this was long but I hope you enjoyed the first chapter any feedback is appreciated as long as it's constructive and Remember Reality is an Illusion Life is a Hologram Meaning has no Meaning Buy Gold Bye