There She Is

"Ugh stupid dolls."

The blonde mutters, throwing the fans ridiculous letter away. The scrunched up ball bounces onto the grass; Lou hated those kind of letters. Ones that 'confess' their love for him and want to get married. Annoying fans, they were all the same to him. Finding them to be pathetic and way too desperate. It was around midnight; Lou couldn't sleep. He was thinking too much. About his meaning in life. Can he ever find anyone to love, will anyone truly care for him? These questions couldn't be answered. If only there was someone to help him, to talk with him, someone to love him: Not for being handsome, not for being famous... but because of his personality. Sure he can't deny he was rather snobbish at times. But everyone has their flaws, heck, even Mr perfect here has flaws! He just doesn't notice all of them. Only one and that's it. He does his best to hide all but that one flaw.

He walks down the lonely streets of the institution, everyone was asleep. Dreaming of what the morning comes. Dreaming of having a human to love and to play with. That dream died for Lou; since he couldn't have what he most desired for... for someone to be his significant other. Lou listens to the sound of his feet along the pavement, staring down at them as he walks further away from his home. Pondering on if he'd bother sleeping tonight, he could just drink some coffee and get through the day like that. It's not like the first time he has done that. He manages to hide the bags under his eyes with his trusty makeup. He'll manage to sing and dance without failing; so there wasn't much of a difference when he drank coffee. Lou yawns into his left palm, if only he had the coffee with him now. As he paces past a nearby house, there was a sudden sigh. A sigh that didn't come from his mouth. Lou looks to the direction of the sigh; being around the corner of the nearby house. Curiosity built inside the doll, who could be up this late? Lou creeps closer to the sound, taking caution with every large step he took. He reaches the corner of the house, then peeks his head over. His baby blue eyes widen in shock.

It was a female doll: she had cocoa-colored skin, big amber eyes and her hair mixed with red, purple and pink wrapped up in a bun. In her hands were a pair of black glasses. She was staring down at them in sorrow. As if she was ashamed by them. Lou was enchanted by her: that face, her beautiful skin and those eyes that showed innocence. Her eyes sparkle down at her glasses, Lou continued to spy on her. "Gosh, I can't do this." She says, with a tone of doubt in her voice. Side glancing away from her glasses, now looking at the ground. Lou mouth faintly gapes open, this was new. A doll that has poor eyesight? Intriguing. "Like Lou would accept this. I need to be perfect for him." She groans, putting her glasses back into her skirt pocket. Lou's heart skipped a beat, she wants to be perfect for him? The doll froze, in a trance because of that doll. She had the face of an angel; a face that Lou adored. He needs to know more about her. The female doll begins to walk down the opposite direction of Lou. Who quickly follows, watching her every step. 

It didn't take long until the doll walked inside her own home, untold that a blonde doll followed her. He now knows where she lives. Which was perfect for him. Lou watches her enter the house, from his calculations it's only 10 minutes away from his. Perfect. He sighs dreamily, he wants to just go up to her right now: Ask for her name, learn more about her, go on a date, become boyfriend and girlfriend and much more. But for now, he has to go home. Tomorrow he'll meet that doll again and do his best to gain her trust. Now he has a new dream... to win that doll's heart.