Chapter 6 : Sickness

Pic of Andy Biersack being fab as usual ^

Cassidy's p.o.v.

As usual, I woke up from a vision of the past. What a normal person would consider a nightmare. My thin white under sheets are tangled around me, bonded to my body with sweat. Sunlight shoots in from my window like a laser beem onto my face, irritating me enough to make me flutter my eyes open.

I feel utterly gross, and muggy. I can tell without even raising a hand to my forehead that I'm burning up. Oh great, I'm sick. My nose is clogged and useless, forcing me to breath through my mouth. Witch in turn caused the roof of my mouth to dry out and my throat to burn in pain.

Making a groan similar to a walkers, I strip the disgustingly sweaty sheets off my overheated body. Damn, I'm suppose to lead training again today... Ah screw it. The bed creaks as I slowly pull myself up with the speed of an old lady. You know, this bed is at least 13 years old. I really should get a new one for safety reasons, but all the memories I share with it prevent me from doing so.

' Maybe it's best if we get a new one. We've grown too much to have such a small old bed. ' My wolf speaks up with a tone that gives me a feeling she's given her words a deep double meaning. Maybe she's right... I think to myself while peeling off my equally sweaty night clothes.

I can't help but moan in satisfaction when ice cold water jets down on my head, soaking my head. ' I'm always right. ' She finally responds, and I can imagine the smug wolf smirk on her muzzle. Opening my mouth, even despite the pain it causes to do so, I let out a small raspy chuckle.

We are definitely two halves to the same soul. Placing my wet hand on the shower knob, I turn the water hot for just a moment. The steam of the boiling water clears up my sinuses, and leaves me sighing in relief. Finally able to breath out of my nose, I switch the water back to as cold as physically possible without it turning into ice.

I usually hate using cold water in showers, and prefer them with almost frothing hot water. But at least for me, cold water is the best thing when I have a fever. Finally feeling awake enough to get started, I begin my normal shower routine. Which consists of shaving, washing and conditioning my hair, and sudsing myself with scented body wash.

Shutting the water off reluctantly, I reach over the shower door and pull a white towel off the rack. Wrapping myself comfortably and tucking the towel in so that it doesn't fall, I walk out of the steam filled bathroom.

Being away from the steam for just the slightest bit caused my nose to clog up again, and I huff in frustration. I'll never abuse the wonderful gift of being able to breath through my nose again. Not really caring, I slip on a pair of black skater pants and a Nike hoody. I decide to stay barefoot, not wanting to overheat and honestly to muggy and lazy to bend over and pick out socks and a pair of shoes.

' Lazy ass...' The one and only comments again. ' I wouldn't do that if I were you, being as we are the same person.' She huffs in a defeated fashion, before going back to her personal space. Ha, Gott'em.

Putting my hair into a messy bun on the way down the long staircase, I see my sisters meager presence waiting there fidgeting. Didn't she get enough last night? I'm too sick to deal with any more shit right now. Not sparing her a second glance, I walk past her in a leisurely pace not letting her effect me.

Her eyes widen in shock at the fact that I paid her absolutely no mind, probably expecting some kind of verbal lash out. She's become so pathetic. Realizing that I'm waking away, she moves her stick like legs three times as fast as me in order to catch up.