•3•

(Kieran's POV)

The front door opens and Maggie and Ansley walk in. They walk into the kitchen and they start to unpack the bags of groceries.

"Kayla or Kieran?" Maggie asks laughing.

I chuckle, "It's Kayla and it'll only be me from now on."

"Why? Where did Kieran go?" Ansley asks.

"Something happened to my mom, so she had to rush home," I say.

"Is your mom okay?" Maggie asks.

"I think so," I say. "I think she said it was just the flu or something. Nothing too serious."

"Well that's good," Maggie says.

"Food is over there," I say.

"Thank God," Ansley says. "I'm starving." She grabs the bag and starts to eat her food.

I just sit there since I already ate all of my food. I just threw all of Kayla's out because she obviously won't be needing it.

I honestly am so glad that this whole thing worked out the way I wanted it to. What Kayla doesn't know is that I have had cameras up in this house for like three months now. I legit know everything about all of them, so it won't be too suspicious. I have definitely been doing my homework. I'm just excited for Nick to get home. I have always wanted him. I mean who wouldn't?

"Want to watch a movie?" Maggie asks.

"Sure," I say.

We go into the living room and Ansley turns the TV on. They continue to eat their food and I just look at the TV.

"Romance or comedy?" Maggie asks.

"Comedy," I say.

"Agreed," Ansley says. Ansley turns on a comedy movie and we start watching it.

This whole plan has only been going on for like ten minutes and I already love it so much. Kayla definitely deserves all of this. I'm so tired of her thinking that her life has been so perfect. I'm over it all.

The front door opens and the boys all walk in. They must have got done early since it's only 6:00.

I walk over to Nick and he smiles, "Hi, ma."

"Hi, bubby," I say remembering the nickname that Kayla gave him this morning. "How was rehearsals?"

He starts to take his shoes off, "It was good. Just really tiring."

"Like always," I say. "How about we get some sleep?"

"Yes, please," he says. Nick starts to walk up the stairs and I follow him up there. We go into "our room" and he starts to get changed.

"Where is Kieran at?" He asks while taking his shirt off. Damn. He is even more ripped than I thought.

"She went back home," I say. "Something happened to my mom, so she rushed back."

"Is everything okay?"

"I think so," I say. "Just the flu."

He nods his head and lays down on the bed next to me. He rests his head on my chest and I run my fingers through his thick hair.

I have always dreamed of doing this with him. Ever since I met Nick I became obsessed. He is just so perfect.

"I'm really bummed you can't come with us," he whispers. "I was really looking forward to it."

"Me too, bubs, but it'll be okay," I say. "It's only three months."

"Three months too long."

I chuckle and I kiss the top of his head, "Get some sleep, bubby."