23

Miami, Florida📍

Christiana Nicole Michaud
*Anna

✰Christiana Nicole Michaud✰*Anna

——

BadassAnna

Liked by 3,570

Liked by 3,570

Badbitchanna: MY SECOND GOD Babbieee💕

-comments disabled.

Antoni.

Can I see you today?
*read 10:55 Am

I heard a knock at my door making me scrunch up my face. I walked over to my apartment door and opened it. I came face to face with my new neighbor.

"Hey I had some of your mail in my mail box." He said and handed me my mail.

I scrunched my face up and looked up at him with a confused expression.

"Oh thanks." I smiled softly and began closing my door.

"Wait lemme take you to dinner or sum." He said with a small smile on his face.

Dinner?

"Sure when?" I asked.

"Give me your number and I'll send you the details." He said and extended out his hand.

I handed him my phone and unlocked it. He typed something into my phone then handed it back.

"See you soon." He smiled and walked off to his room.

I closed the door as a smile stayed on my face.

Milk ain't that bad...

——

"Girlll White boy just gave me his number." I told destiny on the phone.

"Ouuu y'all would make some cute babies." She smiled and propped her phone up.

"Unt unt Im good being a god mommy." I smiled and waved her off.

"Girl makiya is horrible, girl taking about getting a belly piercing."

"That girl is a teenager stuck in a little girl body." I explained while I walked into the kitchen holding my phone in my hand.

"For real then her dad in jail so it's just me Christiana." I heard her sigh.

"I think a girls day is necessary."

"Girl yes. Me, you, Zaira, and kourt." She said.

"Unt unt not kourt." I said making destiny look at me with wide eyes.

"Girl why not?" Destiny asked.

"Girl let me show youuu what I fucking saw." I laughed and clicked off the ft call to go onto me and destiny messages.

Best🦋

"Ahhh that is Kourtny!" She screamed and began clicking

"Like for real if you going to mess with my ex let me know. Don't do it behind my back. Foul shit."

"And that period on a mad hoe." Destiny agreed and got back in the camera.

"So let it just be Me, you, Kyle, and Zaira."

"Cuz we don't fuck with snake bitches."

"Deadass." I smiled and blew a kiss into the phone.

"Love you see you this weekend."

"Love you too." I responded and hung up the phone.

I got out of my bed and walked over to my living room sitting down on my couch.

I felt my phone buzz making me raise a eyebrow. I pulled my phone out my pocket and seen I had a I message.

Boy next door.

- my names Drew Btw.
Also dinner at my place at 8?

-sure and I'm Christiana.

——

Drew cooked some good seasoned food, and for a white boy I was a little shocked. I sat down at his table while I finished the last of my wine while we talked.

"Got pets?" He asked.

"Nah I want one though." I said honestly.

"What you want?"

"A cat or dog." I smiled and took a sip of the wine."dream date?" I asked.

"Oh dang." He smiled and looked up at me. "Maybe on the beach, I would cook for her make her feel good. The first date is getting to know that person so that's what I would try and do." He explained and nodded his head.

Chuu White boy got me solddd

——
Boook Kinda boring Finna start killing people....

Fw my new book, Girls code!!!

Anyways, imma need y'all too vote and comment Bc it's just sad——