7

Miami, Florida📍

Christiana Nicole Michaud
*Anna

✰Christiana Nicole Michaud✰*Anna

——

I woke up in a pissed off mood. I didn't get my normal good night text from Seven which just burned me up for the day. Then the nigga had the nerve to not send me a good morning text.

Like nigga df.

I took a warm shower, got dressed then brushed my teeth before I made my way Down stairs.

I walked into the kitchen then walked right back out.

"The fuck am I in the wrong house?" I mumbled to myself then looked around the house seeing my baby pictures.

"So this is my house."

I walked back into the kitchen seeing my "Mom" and not my father at the kitchen table. They was eating and chatting it up like they was having the time of they lives.

I looked at the top of the fridge not seeing my box of Cereal up there. I scrunched my face and looked at this nigga bowl seeing my cereal in there.

See now I was maxed out.

"Good morning chris-"

"Don't say my government name In front of people I don't know." I said cutting my ma off.

"Well Anna This is David, David this is Anna."

"Wassup." He nodded his head towards me and stuck out his hand.

I scrunched my face up looking at him then his hand.

"Hi." I mumbled.

He mugged me then went back to eating my cereal.

"Sir you fucking trippin."

"CHRISTIANNA! that's disrespectful."

"Wanna know whats disrespectful. Getting out my good ole bed and walking down them stairs seeing this bum nigga I don't fucking know eating my cereal!!! my cereal!!"

"Girl you trippen ya momma need to pop you on god." The Bum said.

"Nigga you need a new fit Bc you look broke, get him out my house before I call my dad."

"Ya dad I'n jail what he gonna do?" He snickered.

"Nigga when my daddy get out you gonna be the first person he puts in a body cast on god."

"CHRISTIANNA GET OUT MY HOUSE now!" My mother screamed.

"You a weak ass momma gonna defend this man, it's Ight I gotta education to go get." I rolled my eyes and walked out my house making sure to slam the door.

"I really hope I ain't forget nun." I mumbled to myself.

When I realized I didn't I began walking towards the bus stop.

——

I was sitting at our lunch table as everyone was talking.

"Anna whats up with you mams?" Kevin asked with a Concerned look on his face.

I had realized I had been quiet the whole day. I'm guessing the whole nigga in my house and my ma was getting to me.

I just couldn't wrap my head around what happen.

"I'm fine just tired." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Girl-"

"Alright." Kev said cutting off Kourtny.

I'm guessing he knew that I didn't wanna talk about the whole situation.

After school ended I didn't even want to go home. I asked Zaria if she could drive me to to the one place I wanted to be.

Once we arrived she looked at me, and gave me a small smile. I returned the smile then got out of her car.

I walked inside the building and gave them my name and the person I wished to speak too.

After a minute, they called my name and brought me into a room.

I stayed standing up as I heard the Door open and my heart began to beat faster at the sight of my fathers face.

I squealed and embraced him into a hug, rocking us side to side.

"I missed you so much." He choked out.

I felt his tears on my shirt as mine fell down my face.

"What's up baby girl?"

"Nothing I miss you a lot."

"You lying I know when you lying."

"Man ma got another nigga in the house and she let him disrespect me and every thing."

My dad stayed quite so I continued.

"Like He ate my cereal! He's in the house you payed for."

"I'll be out in two weeks princess and when I get out that's his head."

I'm such a Daddies girl....

☆☆☆☆
So Im having bad headaches Bc sum thing happen...so we looking at my phone screen Kinda hurts my eyes which causes me to have headaches.... BUT ITS ITE IMMA CHAMP!

20+ Votes