Chapter 7

Chapter 7 

 At excatly 10 in the morning, her door bell rang. Luke stood outside her apartment as she followed him down and then out into the streets. Just outside her apartment a BMW was parked as Luke walked towards it.

"Seriously?" Bella gave a unbelieving laugh, "Talk about not attracting attention!"

"Ms. Jones" Luke called out, "Please hurry. We will be late"

Bella obeyed and sat inside the spacious car all by herself. Luke went to sit beside the driverm in front, leaving her to sit at the back all alone. She has been in David'd car many times, but that was not something this big and certainly didn't have a hidden agenda with it. Here, she knew what this means, this treatment is because she is going to agree to Caleb's proposal.

Around twenty five minutes later the car stopped infront of one of the tallest buildings, that is what Bella thought looking at it. Luke held open the door for her, as she got down, still spelbound, "Are we here?"

"Yes, ma'am" Luke smiled, "This is where Boss lives. On the 43rd floor penthouse"

"On which floor?" Bella gaped.

Luke must be kidding! But no, he wasn't kidding at all. He led her inside the massive building, passing all the security and then on to the elevator where he pressed the topmost button, 43rd. Bella stood there, mesmerized with all this and contemplating if her decision was really the right one or not. Atlast the elevator stoped and the door opened showing a massive black door across a small hallway. 

Luke walked out first and went towards the door to enter some passcodes in a digital board stuck on the wall beside. Suddenly the door had a creek sound and slid open. Luke turned around, smiling, "Ms. Jones, please come in"

Bella hesitantly walked inside and as soon as she was inside, she thought she had come to some Miami beach-mansion or something. There was a large digital picture wall just opposite her, which had a soothing beach scenary with waves crashing on to the white sands. She always wanted to go to the beach, since she has never seen it before. It was like her dream destination since childhood, and she wondered how lovely it would feel if she was at the beach now.

Suddenly someone cleared his throat and brought her back to reality, "Good morning, Ms. Jones" Caleb said in his husky voice.

Bella looked to the side to see Caleb leaning against the wall, staring at her off-to-the-fantasy-world face and grinning. Bella's heart raced fast as she saw the sexiest man, in his blue woollen v-necked t-shirt, standing infront and giving her a charming grin.

She contolled her thoughts, and composed herself, "Good morning, Mr. Ryder. It's a very beautiful house"

"Thank you" Caleb said, "I redesigned it according to my taste. Now, please come down"

Caleb said while walking to his left, and stepping three steps down. Bella followed and then she entered, what according to her would be the drawing room. It was massively maginificent. The whole surrounding was glass-walled, making the view of outer, busy NYC with high-rised building and skyscrapers, viewable from here.

The room is mostly taken up by the white sectional sofas, placed all around in a circle, at the center. Inside the circle, there lay a large, small-sized black-glassed round tea-table. But what caught her attention was the jar that was placed above the table. It was full of candies and gems. She looked at Caleb who was carefully studying her reaction. She turned away quickly, gulping away the drool that threatened to come out after seeing all those candies kept openly infront of her. She still loved them, but here she couldn't lose control.