Chapter 17

Caleb + Bella =  ' #Cella '
I like this ship name.. <3

Way to go #Cella.. If you both survive, that is.. :D :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17

Bella's POV:- 

The room lit up with a dim yellow glow as soon as I switched on the light. A more or less big room, but smaller than the other rooms in the house. 

I stepped in, eager to find that only a large desk was situated in the middle of the room and the whole room, I mean the four walls were covered with papers.. That's what it looked from the distant until I walked closer..

When I stood exactly at the centre of the room, overlooking at the four walls- I froze. The smile disappeared from my face as I stiffened at the sight I saw before me.

The room was totally covered with my pictures. Some of them were drawn but most of them were photographs taken without my knowledge. What the hell? 

I stared at them all, looking at each of them one by one as I walked around the room, pulling them down while looking. They were all me at different places, doing different things. But all had their focus on me. 

Me getting out of my apartment, getting into Cooper's Inc., walking by the park, calling a cab, drinking a latte... this pictures captured my every move.. Every god damn thing I did out on the streets were in here and someone cared to capture them all..

But it wasn't all, this pictures were not all recent. Some were very old, as in the sense of my photos from middle school.. Some were from me in the College compound. How did he even get those pictures? And why the hell did he have them?

There was a large framed photo on one of the walls, of me, eating a cotton candy at the amusement park, probably when I was in High school and I had went with him.. he drew it.. 

The photos  were too much to gasp in as I sat down on the chair facing the desk in front of me. I was still trying to figure out what all these meant when suddenly my eyes hovered over the large drawers under the desk.

I pulled them out to find those full of documents and papers. Documents regarding me, since the name above many files read as- Reports on Bella Jones.

And suddenly everything started making sense. For the past six years, though Caleb was out of my sight, but I never was from his. He watched over me for all these years without my knowledge and he knew every details of my life while I was oblivious to the fact.

-------