Chapter : 5 Trying to find a way out!

"Effie come on faster through this door and hurry. Wow that took a while to get you in here I felt so scared that they would take you and cut off your head." said Bella, Effie sits down and says" Why would they cut of my head ?" ," Well the queen is very strange I was playing a game of croquet and she plays with creatures and not real balls or mallets of holes. " said Bella The two of them get up and start to look around the castle but when a bell rang in the hallway Effie and Bella stood back to see the King of hearts walk by. He didn't even notice that they were there at all just kept going. " Why the king is very small and maybe he can help us find away out of this castle and out of wonder land . " said Effie. " Hey king can you help us out of the castle we are all turned around ." yelled Bella. The king turns around and says," Why yes and where you from?" Why we are from up there  and we fell down rabbit hole. " The king looks at the both of them and smiles why yes girls and the way out is as simple as a riddle.Let me think first what that might be ." said the king. " Bella and Effie look at each other in confusion. " The king says ok girls the riddle is , the white flea clibms down a log and is in a new world the flea wants to get home and asks for help then takes a bit of a piece of cake and clibms back up he log. " said the king. " Im cunfused cake what do you mean by cake" asked Bella, at that time the king walks away . " Why everyone in the palce comes and goes sp quilcky ,it gets so confusing." said Bella. Bella and Effie look all around the when Bella looks in her pocket and she spots a piece of cake. " hey Bella could that be the cake the king meant." said Effie. The two girls look down. Then they hear someone down the hall . " Hide " said Bella.