Chapter : 4 Playing a round of croquet

As Bella runs away from the egg and the little bunny she finds her self in a rose garden where she sees the queen of hearts playing a weird game of croquet. She goes over and the queen does not even notice her until her guards notice a little girl who was peeking through the flowers. " Hey you come over here . Yeah you come here. Your majesty we have a Stowe away what shall we do with it." , " What you can do is see if she wants to play a round of  croquet ad see if she is even good at it just like me ad if not OFF WITH HER HEAD now may we start." The queen said. " Why I don't think I know how to play with these mallets they are flamingos and for stoles you have cards.  For a ball you have head hogs .Why what an odd way to play but if you insist I will play to keep my head." said Bella  The queen takes her shot and the cards then moved to where the queen has hit her ball. "NOT FAIR YOU CHEATED! " Bella then hit hers it went right through the middle. " I win said the queen."  " No you did not win you cheated and I got it through the hole perfectly" said Bella.  The queen looks at her guards then says " OF WITH HER HEAD!" ," Oh no I did nothing wrong please don't." said Bella. At that note Bella runs out of the queens garden and then no one could find her.

" Oh now I really want to get home." said Bella , " Why don't you eat that cake in your pocket." someone said. " Who are  you pleases tell me." Oh it's just me Chess and I said to eat the cake it will help you." said Chess. In the same moment as that happend a sound came out like a yell for help ." Hello s anyone  there ." Yelled back Bella. " Bella is that you it's Effie I came to get you I checked everywhere." Bella and Effie run to eachother. " The thing is Effie I don't know how to get back do you Effie know how to get back." asked Bella. Effie justs looks at Bella with a blank face and says," No I thought you would know ." said Effie. Both Bella and Effie look at each other then one of the queens guards comes running out and yells" I FOUND HER SHES OVER HERE." yelled the quard. " Oh no we have to get going come quick Effie run this way in to the rose garden and through that door.