Chapter 2 : The crazy people

Bella then drinks the potion and then she begins to grow and grow to an enormous size. Then Chess just flips his tail and disappears. " What an odd cat. I hope I never see him again. Now where is that little bunny ?" asked Bella. Bella looks around and spots him in the corner of her eye. A little fur ball appeared and then she heard " Oh the queen is going to have my tail if i'm late." Bella soon runs after flailing her arms when she heard " Stop that! No you stop, no you stop dum dum ,dee dee." Oh, who are they? Maybe they can help me find the little bunny." said Bella. Bella walks over to the two that are fighting. Hello there can either of you can direct to a little bunny who just ran by?" asked Bella. Both of them looked at each other and said That way <- , -> and then began fighting again. " Which way did you say , ok not you, you which way." " Withch, I am not a witch I am a tweetle ." The two sisters pointed and stormed off. " Well that was odd what a weird place I must say." said Bella.

" We need more tea, get it now mousy! Who you calling a mouse elf ears? Elf ears now that is it! Oh a party, yippee! " Shut up Hare, we are in the middle of something, sorry Hatter," said the mad people in the brook. " Hey you guys can you help me with something? Can you help me find a little bunny?" The crazy people look at him in confusion and say " Not now little boy we are trying to have tea if you would be so mean to be flavasticks." said they , " I'm confused what do you mean by boy I am a girl and you have no tea." said Bella , " Well if you may, now I will explain it to you by the way I'm the Mad Hatter and this is the Hare and the dormouse. You are a boy because the only girl in this place is the Queen of Hearts she is the only girl in the place so you are a boy . We don't have tea? Yes we do it's in my hat . So that's it skidded and good 3 day . Oh is it tea time Hatter yes it is hare . Oh gooddddddddy."

Bella turns and starts to walk away when she sees in the distance a carriage that has a huge heart on the side. She walks over to it and then someone jumps out in front of her, there stands the Queen of Hearts . " WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY PATH OFF WITH HER HEAD ! FIVE & SEVEN ARREST HER. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT THE RIGHT TO BECOME HEADLESS. " , " Why I have done nothing wrong and I am a princess so you can't arrest me so HA and you are just an evil witch with a big butt ." said Bella.