001

CHAPTER ONE
the time turner
edited: 06/12/2020
Words: 775

CHAPTER ONEthe time turneredited: 06/12/2020Words: 775

It was an ordinary Friday morning at the Burrow. The sun was shining, the birds were tweeting, the only strange thing was that the house was almost silent. Most of the seven weasley children had moved out of the house by now, causing the once overcrowded house to have an empty feel.

Harry Potter, Hermione Grange, Ron Weasley and  Ginny Weasley were sorting through their hogwarts stuff, Harry and Ron had gone straight into Auror Training after the war, But Hermione went back to school and finshed her final year with Ginny - The group had fully left hogwarts and were out in the real world now.

They weren't talking much, except for the occasional "remember this!?" from one person. Harry seemed to be excited by an old piece of Parchment, whereas Ron was more excited about a bag of unopened chocolate frogs that Hermione had brought on the Hogwarts Express a week ago.

"Hey Hermione" Ginny said, turning to the bushy haired girl and holding up a chain. It was round and golden, with an hourglass full of sand in the middle. "I found this in my trunk, is it yours?"

"Oh shit" Hermione muttered, snatching the necklace out of her best friends hand "I thought i gave it back years ago!"

"What is it?" Ron asked curiously, putting down the Merlin Chocolate Frog card he was holding. Hermione just held the charm of the necklace tightly so that nobody could take it. Obviously she didn't expect to be strong enough to easily break the glass.

"Ahh whats happening!?" Ron screamed as the room began to shake and spin

"mione this feels like-" Harry began but was cut off by the woman looking at him and nodding.

"third year" She finished "Harry, thats the same time turner"

"Oh fuck, You know how long?" Harry asked

Hermione shrugged  "could be anything from an hour to a random point in history, whether that be World War Two or Ancient Egypt"

A world began to form around them, not the same world, but a similar one. The room itself looked similar, apart from the blue and red dragons painted on the green walls. The old wooden bed was replaced by a white cot, and the dark floor had a dark green rug covering it.

"Charlie!" Ron and Ginny whispered together when they noticed their surroundings

"Quick under the cloak" Harry said urgently, lifting it up

"We wont fit!" Ron Protested, looking at the size of of the cloak,

"Thats what she said" Stated Ginny, grinning, Her brother ignored her and continued talking

"We might have been able to in first and second year but we're alot taller now" He continued.

"Oh my god are you wizards or not" Hermione sighed, shaking her head and getting out her wand "Engorgio"

"Why haven't we done this before" Harry murmered, looking at the newly huge cloak that was bigger than a blanket.

"We need to get out before Molly and Arthur sees us" Hermione said

They walked down the stairs as quietly as they could, which was pretty hard given there was four of them on old creaky steps underneath one cloak, but theu managed it

They entered the kitchen, it didn't look that different to the present day, except it was less crowded. A younger Mrs Weasley was hurrying about the kitchen, cleaning.

"MUMMYYYYY" someone screamed from upstairs and Molly sighed.

"coming!" She called to Bill and ran up the stairs to see her oldest son.

"nows our chance to escape" Ron said pointing to the front door, which was left slightly ajar

Ginny turned to look at her brother "No shit sherlock" she laughed

They all hurriedly left the burrow, and continued walking until they reached a park in the nearby village, where harry took the clock off them, shrunk it to the size of a handkerchief and stuffed it in his pocket.

"Well, now what do we do?" He asked frowning

"Well theres no way to go back" Hermione explained, holding up the smashed necklace, her hand filling up with sand.

HI DUDES, DUDETTES AND NON-BINARY PALS.

I hope this chapter is better now that its been edited, I'm probably gonna only edit a chapter per day but i'm not sure yet aha.

Also in the time that i've been gone i've come out as Enby and i dont know what name i wanna go by-, and if you have a problem with it than you can get the fuck of my page because im one of the gayest people ever lmaoo.

Anyway! BYE BITCHES