Chapter Three : The New Guy

( Damon in side media)

Travis McCloud

Shawn has one of, if not the worst attitude in the world. I don't even know why I'm being nice to him. I guess I just need somebody that's real like he is on my team. I could care less if he's gay, any nigga that can speak his mind, fight, and keep it 100 got to role with me.

I got pulled out my thoughts as a random girl pulled me to the dance floor. She started twerking on me, and I ain't gone lie, that ass was fat, but I just wasn't in the mood so I ended up leaving early.

When I got home I sat in bed, thinking of a way to get Shawn to talk to me I know its a little much to go out of your way to try and get a gay dude to talk to you when you aren't gay yourself.

Shawn Kents

The boy twirled me around and wrapped his arms around my waist as At Your Best by Aaliyah came on and anyone who knows me, knows that this is my jam.

"Let me know, let me know
Ah - ha, let me know, let me know
Let me know

When I feel what I feel
Sometimes it's hard to tell you so
You may not be in the mood to learn what you think you know"

He nuzzled his chin in the space of my neck and shoulder as the song played.

"You have fun tonight?" He asked me as we swayed left and right to Aaliyah's angelic voice.

"Yes I did, to bad I don't know who you are"

He chuckled before giving me a response, flashing me his gorgeous smile, "My name is Damon (Day-man), and your name is ?"

"Maybe I'll tell you next time I see you"

He giggled, "Okay, maybe school then. Where you go ?"

"Central." I groaned. I hate the school so much whenever it's even brought up my mood completely switches.

"Really? I go there too" he smiled.

"Why haven't I seen you then ?"

"I just moved here from Chicago, I been in the Principals office getting all my paperwork done" he finished.

I don't really know how I feel about Chicago, I never been but I hear awful things, not to mention the shootings and killing that goes on but I guess Atlanta isn't any better. Damon is sweet though, I like him. Plus it'd be nice to have another openly gay guy in school. Tired of riding this out alone.

It was getting late so I decided to leave. I seen Kayla giving some random dude a lap dance, obviously drunk out of her mind. I huffed in annoyance realizing that she needs to go home and Im her only ride. I gave Damon a kiss on the cheek and grabbed Kaylas drunk ass to get in the car since apparently I'm the designated driver tonight.

- Monday

Mondays are the worst. One of the days I tutor on is Monday which is why I feel like hell all the time but I don't mind helping some of the more "challenged" students though. But I guess I can look forward to seeing Damon, whom I haven't seen at all today.

I walked in the library to prepare for my student when I seen Travis walk in with actual books in his hand. He came in smirking but I rolled my eyes. I heard him pull out a chair but I didn't look up to give his ass any attention.

"What do you need Travis? I'm tutoring right now so you need to leave" I said quickly still not looking up

He chuckled and put his books on the table before answering my question, "Chill man, your my tutor" he said leaning back and kicking his feet on the table smirking.