Chapter Eighteen : Time Machine

   Shawn Kents

My mind is racing right now. I never thought I'd be giving my virginity up like this, let alone to Travis.

    I felt Travis' hand tug on my sweatpants at my waist line as our mouths explored each other. Our mouths broke apart from each other. He placed light kisses on my jaw line down to my neck where I felt the warmth of his tongue swirl around and suck on it carefully.

     This feels like a R. Kelly Song.

    My mind is telling me something isn't right about this, but my body was letting up. But this feels so good. The pleasure of having someone else's body on top of the lonely one that is mine. 

  Soft, out of breathe moans escaped me as he continued his attack on my neck, " Travis sto-" , I tried getting him to stop but my body wouldn't let me.  

    Travis lifted from my body, staying in between my legs. He slid his shirt off, exposing his tattooed covered body. 

This boy is gorgeous I tell you.

I lost track of my thoughts as he pulled my sweatpants and boxers off at the same time. He bit his lip and grinned slightly as he gazed upon me. My body shivered at it was now free from protection of my clothes.

     I reached over to the small drawer that was on the side of my bed and pulled a magnum out. The already lubricated one. I can't believe this is my first time having to use this. My mom gave me these a few years ago. I hope the expiration date is still good.

Unless that's only necessary for girls and boys.

  Either way the date was still ok.

I gave the condom to Travis as he was pulling his pants off. His dick pressing against his briefs. I've always wondered what Travis was packing, just out of curiosity.

   It was fairly average. A good 8 and half maybe nine inches. It was suprisingly thick for his skinny build though. I won't over exaggerate his size like most of those gutter butt bottoms you read about. 9 inches was big enough for me and my first sexual experience.

           He leaned down and kissed me before tearing the package open with his teeth and sliding it on to himself.

     "Just breathe, okay?" His voice said soothingly, " I'm new to this too." He grinned and chuckled a bit as he hovered over me. I nodded my head in compliance with his words as he aligned himself with my body.

     It's finally happening. I'm finally going to lose my virginity. To a boy that wasn't far from the word enemy just a few months ago.

    I felt a sharp pain as Travis tried to enter me. I squinted my eyes and held my breathe, tensing my body up at the pain. The pain caused me to remember that feeling from earlier. That something wasn't right.

   "Travis nooo. Stop, I can't." I moaned, gently pushing him away from me.

  "What? Did I do something wrong? I must've hurt you, I'm sorry." His voice sounded off frantically.

         "No. You didn't do anything wrong Travis." I sighed deeply looking at my ceiling as Travis pulled his sweat pants back on and handed me mine, plopping to the side of me on the bed. "At least I don't think so." I finished.