Chapter 3: Going on strike, arrival of the replacements

Two days later at the studio, Holly was seen getting out of her vehicle as the Brooke, Paige and Nia all went in and Kelly stayed with her outside.

"Where's our newest addition?" Kelly asked, referring about Shelly. "Do you think we scared her away?"

"If i had to guess, she's probably in there sitting with Melissa and Christi as Ally is probably having a private or probably cleaning Abby's bathroom." Holly guessed and Kelly laughed. "Jill left for a reason, she believes that this is not the place for her, i think it's up to us to convince her that she belongs with us."

"Yeah, i just want Kendall back, which is the plan because if we were just to remain idle and act like we don't need them, then we're letting Abby and Shane win." Holly said.

Meanwhile, at the front desk, Abby was talking to her son while Maddie and Chloe were with Ally waiting for the pyramid and rehearsals to begin. Melissa, Christi and Shelly were up in the observation room while Skye and Lauren were taking a class. Melissa had informed Abby that Mackenzie fell ill, so Abby gave her the week off so she could feel better.

"Mom, how are we gonna head to the auditorium theatre on the day of my graduation? Are we gonna drive there or ride the train?" Shane asked.

"Since you like trains, we'll catch the train." Abby responded.

"Good idea." Shane stated, then he and Abby looked up and saw Holly and Kelly walk past them, turned left and went into the bathroom. "Ok, that was odd that they're going in the ladies' room together."

"Yeah, something must be going on." Abby predicted, then they heard voices, but neither she or Shane couldn't comprehend on what Holly and Kelly were saying, then the two moms left the dressing room and sat on some chairs. "Ladies, how was your weekend?"

Holly and Kelly both refused to speak, knowing if they said one word to either Abby and/or Shane, then that would prove that they were giving in and accepting that Kendall and Jill were no longer needed.

"Come on, my mom's being polite and trying to talk to you and you won't say a word to her? Hypocrites." Shane stated.

"They sure are being hypocrites." Abby agreed.

Later on, Shane went to see of Nia, Brooke and Paige were ready so that pyramid could start and he saw that the Dancer's Den was empty, even though he and Abby had seen them enter earlier.

"Nia, Brooke, Paige, where are you? We want to get started with pyramid, Maddie, Chloe and Ally." Shane called. "Girls?"

Shane then fumed as he headed back to the front desk.

"Any luck?" Abby asked.

"None at all."

"Nia, Brooke and Paige were here minutes ago, now they and their mothers are gone." Abby said as Megan walked in. 'Hey, Meg."

"Hello, Meg." Shane greeted his friend.

"Hey, what's happening and where are the girls and moms?" Megan asked and Abby and Shane informed her on what was going on and told her that Maddie, Chloe, Melissa and Christi were there with Ally and Shelly. "I think one of you should call them."

"Great idea." Shane answered and he pulled out his phone and dialed Holly's number, but after a few rings, it went right to voicemail as Gianna came in. "Holly, this is Shane calling. My mom and i don't have a single clue on what's going on, but if this has something to do with us replacing Jill and her daughter, you and Kelly must be off the rails if you two are gonna jeopardize your kids over Kendall."

Shane then hung up.

"You know what, it's like the old saying in showbiz, the show must go on." Megan told them.