Chapter 5: Return of the originals

Two days later, Abby, Shane and Gianna were all sitting at the front desk as Maddie, Mackenzie, who was back from being under the weather, Chloe, Sophia, Kaeli and Bella were warming up, Maddie and Chloe introduced Mackenzie to Kaeli, Bella and Sophia, but Ally wasn't there for some reason while Lauren and Skye were helping James with a class.

"Do you know where Ally is?" Abby asked. "She should have been here at 4:00 and now it's 30 minutes past."

"No clue." Gianna responded.

"Maybe if i call Shelly, we can find out what's going on." Shane suggested as Abby and Gianna nodded at him, then he pulled out his cell phone and called Shelly, the phone rang twice and Shelly answered.

"Hello?" Shelly said over the phone.

"Hello, Shelly, it's Shane. We're calling to see where Ally is, she was supposed to be here at 4:00." Shane stated.

"We went back to New Orleans."

Abby, Shane and Gianna looked at each other in surprise. "Ok, how did that get screwed up?"

"I'm not gonna lie, there were some really harsh comments made by Marcia and Gloria on why the group got second place and i mean Ally was crying on the whole flight home yesterday." Shelly explained as Abby, Shane and Gianna felt really bad for Ally, they knew she wasn't the one to blame for the group getting second place.

"Hey, give our best to Ally."

"I will."

Shane then hung up and had a very irate expression on his face. "Can you believe the gall of Marcia and Gloria to blame Ally for the group coming in second?"

"I know, right?" Abby agreed, she was irate as well.

"Looks like Marcia and Gloria just got Bella and Kaeli tossed off the team." Gianna said.

"You know it." Shane commented. "Mom, let's go have a word with them."

"Let's."

Abby and Shane both got up and headed to the dancer's den.

"We can tell you two aren't happy, so we're gonna make ourselves scarce." Christi commented, seeing that Abby and Shane were mad.

"Yeah." Melissa said as She, Christi and Jackie all went up to the observation room because they knew Gloria and Marcia were in deep, deep trouble.

"My son just got off the phone with Shelly and she told us that you two told Ally that she was the cause of us losing to Yvette." Abby told them.

"Here's the thing--" Gloria began to speak, but Shane cut her off.

"This is my mom's livelihood, this is what she does, she has been doing this for 32 years, she was in her 15th year teaching dance when she gave birth to me and believe me, i've met ridiculous mothers like you before and Ally cried all the way home. Jealousy is a ugly disease, you can ask Jill." Shane stated as Abby laughed at that comment.

"True and good one."

Shane nodded before he resumed speaking to Gloria and Marcia. "You two pushed Ally out of the studio, now we're mad, Gloria, Marcia, we want you to get your daughters and GET YOUR BUTTS OUT OF MY MOM'S STUDIO!"

Gloria and Marcia flinched at his tone as Abby and Shane left the Dancer's Den, then minutes later, Bella and Kaeli came in and they were crying because they were kicked out of the Abby Lee Dance Company, Gianna had informed them.

"Mom, why do we have to leave Abby's studio?" Bella asked, crying. "Mom, you and Kaeli's mom were the reasons Ally left."

"Please don't fight." Kaeli cried. "We want to stay because we really want this badly."

"We know that, but Abby and her son weren't hearing it and booted us out." Gloria responded.

Bella and Kaeli were despondent, it was because of their mothers that they were no longer a part of the team, they all put their clothes on and after they did that, they exited the studio and went back to Virginia.

"We're back to square one, we only have Maddie, Mackenzie, Chloe and Sophia left." Abby said, a sullen expression on her face.

"You're correct on that." Gianna added.

"Mom, Gia, don't look know, but we've got some unwanted guests aka the quitters in the parking lot." Shane warned, referring about Holly and Kelly in the parking lot.

"Are you serious?!" Abby fumed, then a smirk was on her face. "But then again, there might some openings."

"You may be right." Gianna stated as Shane got up and went to the door and looked at Holly and Jill.

"Here are two choices, either you come in and dance our you can skedaddle, don't loiter in the parking lot and make a choice. So what's it gonna be?"

"Well, i'm in." Holly admitted.

"Me too." Kelly added as the two moms walked in and saw that there contracts on the desk. "Before we sign those contracts, here is something that you've got to know, Jill coerced us into doing the silent protest, we didn't want to do it, but we had to."

"Why didn't you say so from the start?" Shane wondered.

"We had no clue on how to say no to Jill's idea, we'd rather have our girls be amazing like you do."

"Oh well, fair enough."

Holly and Kelly signed the contracts and brought Nia, Brooke and Paige into the studio as Jill and Kendall were still outside. Then Jill went inside the studio and eventually, she signed the contract and she, Holly, Kelly, Kendall, Brooke, Paige and Nia were all introduced to Sophia, through that week, Jill as figuring out how to chase Jackie back to California, they went to the In10sity competition in Youngstown, Ohio and the group got first, Sophia got second with her solo and Chloe got first. The next week, they were in Greensboro for DanceTroupe and there, the girls got first despite Sophia not being there, Paige got third, Mackenzie got first and Maddie and Kendall's duet got first and Jill was having more fights with Abby and Shane.