Person you miss the most

Dear Young Sydney,

What in the hell happened to you? You are so innocent and free. You are happy and so beautiful. You don't care what anyone thinks, you love your life an have fun with every minute. You are never worried about where your life is going, you just live each second in bliss and happiness. You are a foreign idea to me sweet child. I have changed so much from this little girl. I am insecure, worried, sad, frustrated, and i feel insecure and lost without a plan, without a guy to belong to. But not you, no you are just happy with your friends and your crushes. Innocent young girl you wre everything that was best about me. You didn't care what anyone said or did you just lived your life to the fullest. I admire you so much for having the strength that i lost. I miss you so much it hurts. It hurts to know that this feeling and pain couldn't ever have happened to you. You were to special, too precious to let harm come your way. This is before you started to not eat right. This is before when you just ate what you wanted, said what you needed, and laughed constantly. Times change i guess but you never thought you would change. If i'm honest i never saw it coming that we would not be the same person. I miss you the most because i never got to say good bye to you. I never looked in the mirror at the remnants of that beautiful girl and told her good bye. Maybe if i had i wouldn't have even lost you! I'm sorry i let you go beautiful child. You would be so ashamed of what i let you become. I'm sorry. I miss you so much Sydney...I'm going to try to be that child again who looks at everything like it is okay and nothing will ever go wrong in my life. Though i know as i am older, things happen. Bad things, good things, the point is they happen. Bottom line, i love you  Sydney.

Love from,

Sydney