Jinyoung

jinyoung_0922jy

♥️ 💬 ➤liked by mark_tuan, bambam1a, yu_gyeom, and 1,073,735 othersjinyoung_0922jy Filter pic

♥️ 💬
liked by mark_tuan, bambam1a, yu_gyeom, and 1,073,735 others
jinyoung_0922jy Filter pic.....My question is how can you all be accepting my relationship with Mark but can't accept Youngjae's with Jay B's? You know what for the first time in 6 years when I knew Youngjae he's been depressed in his relationships but when he met Jay B they instantly clicked....When I met Jay B in 2009 he hated being in relationships but when he told me he liked Youngjae it made me happy because this dude relationships never worked well....Be more understanding instead of being rude also like Bambam said bullying is bullshit because you think you're mighty and everything well guess what you're not.....If you can't accept anything then no one will accept you!

view all 999,375 comments

BTSANDGOT7FAN You are right if no one can accept anything then they'll never be accepted.
Markjindies You're only saying that because you don't want hate and plus Youngjae deserves hate!
-jinyoung_0922jy how about you change your username and don't come at me and don't come at Youngjae because in reality no one is gonna like you...Show respect even if you don't know us!
2Jaeforever Youngjae and Jb were cute until people started hating on him for no reason.
username827 I've never ever hated him in life.
prdsdef You don't have to defend us.... Like you and Bambam are nice enough to do it....
-jinyoung_0922jy I'll defend both of you no matter what because both of you are my best friends.

*view more comments*