GOT7

Youngjae looked at Bambam and they both ran to the car to go to JYP entertainment.

They both got out and ran inside to find the others "Youngjae Bambam what are you both doing here?" Jackson asked
"Jinyounggottakenaway!" Bambam said real fast "What?" Jackson asked, and Bambam sighed "Jinyoung got taken away!" Bambam said and looked at him while Youngjae tried to call Jinyoung.

"What? How?" Jackson asked "We don't know all we know is that we came home seeing him being taken away." Youngjae said and Bambam nodded.

Jackson told the others and they all were angry especially Mark.

"We need to find him."

The others agreed while Youngjae was desperately trying to track Jinyoung's phone "Jae stop." Jb said and Youngjae shook his head "I'm not stopping."

Youngjae said and Jb took his phone "I know you're worried but I can promise you that Jinyoung can take care of himself," Youngjae looked at him "and I also know that Jinyoung took a lot of Taekwondo." Jb said making Youngjae a little calm.

"The dude knows a lot of things." Jb said making the others laugh and trying to calm them down.

"Not gonna lie the dude kicked me real hard making a bruise." Jb said making Bambam snort "You're right Hyung can take care of himself." Youngjae said and sighed.

Jb looked at everyone and sighed "Don't worry no matter what happens to Nyoungie doesn't mean that he can't protect himself because knowing Jinyoung for years he's been bullied before but that doesn't stop him at all."

Everyone nodded and decided to call the police to see if they can find Jinyoung.