JJP

"Please Jinyoung!" Jb pleaded. "No." Jinyoung said "Come on and please join me." Jb said "Fine but ima hit you later." Jb smiled and soon the guys were getting ready to do the live on Instagram.

"Hey guys Jb here with my best friend Jinyoungie." Jb showed Jinyoung "Hello." Jinyoung waves to the camera "Please don't hate him he's just my childhood best friend."

Jinyoung grab his phone and looked at the comments "I think your members are really mad at you." Jinyoung said laughing "Let me see." Jb snatched the phone "You know what I'll do this if I have too and good thing I'm at your house." Jb said.

"작아도 빛나던 어린아이 평범해도 세상의 hero 차갑게 식어버린 my heart 다시 돌아와 줘 my hero 'Cause I'm still young Still so young I'm still young Goodbye youth, see you again." Jinyoung sang quietly.

"You should really sing out loud instead of being quiet." Jb pointed out "What? No thanks." Jinyoung said looking at the phone.

"Wait look at this comment." Jb showed Jinyoung the comment "WHAT THE HECK!" Jinyoung yelled making Jb laugh "S-Seriously s-stop making m-me laugh." Jb wiped his tears.

"Well one I'm not freaking daddy material!" Jinyoung said while getting up "Where are you going?" Jb asked "To get water." Jinyoung responded.

Soon the live ended "You know what if my friends come in then you better run." Jinyoung smiled "Why?" Jb asked confused "Because they live here with me." Jinyoung drank his water "Oh come on." Jb laughed "Anyways why did you come?" Jinyoung asked.

"Well one we need someone to come and sing in our songs for our new albums and I was wondering if you can join?" Jb smiled "Hmm if I join will you also ask my friends." Jinyoung told him "Can they sing or rap?" Jb asked.

"One can sing and the other can rap and kinda sing." Jinyoung said "Then yeah they can join but they will have to go through my manager."

Jinyoung nodded "And do I have to go through your manager?" Jinyoung asked "Nope because I showed a video of you singing and dancing to him." Jb told him "Oh ok then." Jinyoung said "So you will join?" Jb asked "Yeah I guess." Jinyoung said.

Soon the door open "Yah! Bambam stop pushing me." Youngjae said "Well you won't move fast." Bambam said and soon they saw Jb and Jinyoung "Oh umm hello" Youngjae awkwardly said "Hello." Jb bowed "Ummm this awkward now." Bambam said "Yup" Youngjae responded, and went to the kitchen "And those are my other friends." Jinyoung said "Wow." Jb said "Ow!" Youngjae said and soon Bambam started to laugh.

"What happened?" Jinyoung asked worried "Youngjae-Hyung ran into the table." Bambam said "Of course he did." Jinyoung said "I did it by accident." Youngjae told him.

"Well I'm gonna die tomorrow for many reasons." Bambam said "What's one of them?" Jinyoung asked "Ummm not saying." Bambam smiled.

"Wait so if I said something about making a cake will you let me Jinyoungie hyung," Youngjae asked "No because I'm not letting you burn the kitchen."Jinyoung said "Rude!" Youngjae called out.

Thanks for reading