Covid-19

Okay. I know that I've been gone for a long time, but I really just have to get this out of my system....

If you guys read some of my tagged chapters, you would know I live in Hong Kong, which is in China. You might also know I'm Chinese. And Covid -19 has been messing with me.

This isn't one of those ' oh I'm so bored, this is hell' type of situations. It's one of those 'I'm mad at the government type of situations.

Home Kong has been relatively ok during the pandemic, because of the airport being closed... but wha I'm annoyed with is how Hong Kong or Chinese people in general don't have the concept of social distancing.

Every day there are hundreds of people on the streets crowded with each other. Skin against skin. Every job is still going as if nothing is wrong. And their making us go back to school in a week. And my school is a big school for Hong Kong... there's going to be 1000 people in the same building, 30+ people in every room.... how do they expect us to 'stay a meter away from everyone' ( the 'motto' now in hk)

There has been no progress with covid at all, and their risking lives. There is no such thing as quarantine or social distancing the Chinese SAT's (DSE) are still going, all the government is worried about is 'how are we going to do exams'....

I'm sry for ranting, I'm sure you guys have stuff to rant about but thanks for reading...

If anyone has anything to say about me and my race (I've dealt with some nasty racists) I've got so much prepared to knock you down.

Ok thanks....😅😅😅😅