You want Peter Parker? Sorry, but Spiderman is in the package.

There is a school ambush and shooting in this chappie..... so if you get triggered by that, go ahead and skip this chapter.

Peter was sitting through a school assembly, well... he was waiting for the assembly to start... he sat in between Ned and MJ talking about the new iron spider suit Tony gave him.

The principal rudely interrupted their conversation with the whole ' Quiet down , quiet down.' Situation . But to be honest, who actually listens?

The principal was talking about some new programs that they were adding to the school while Peter and Ned just continued whispering and whispering and whispering when Peter felt his spidey sense start to react....

" EVERYBODY HANDS UP! This is an ambush! We are only here for one thing! Let's hope this goes smoothly!" A group of 12 men, and one woman wearing all black, loaded with guns burst into the auditorium. Students and teachers were starting to panic, putting their hands up in defeat.

" We are only here for Peter Parker . Personal intern for Tony Stark ! " Peter, heading his name, stood up slowly . Making his presence known to the intruders. One of the men, ( Peter named him Oscar) walked over and grabbed him up to the stage, which peter was okay with, because he would rather fight in an open space than next to his best friends ( technically unofficial girlfriend)

He willingly walked up to stage and sat down on a chair the intruders provided.  Right before they strapped him down, he elbowed both men who were holding on to him. Kicking one into the wall and twisting the arm of the other. Five more men came up to him and started giving out punches. Peter, of course dodged every one of them, taking turns kicking them into walls or pinching them unconscious until....

" Hey! Peter! It's your girlfriend?"

Peter gave one last punch and looked over to the woman's voice. He saw MJ in the hands on the woman that he named 'Bitch'. 'Bitch' held a gun to MJ's head, holding her hair back with one of her grubby hands.

He looked into MJ's eyes, scared for a second, then saw the determination in His unofficial girlfriend's eyes and nodded very slightly.

Peter turned around and continued fighting the other five men who came up to him, confusing the 'Bitch' , distracting her from MJ .

MJ twisted her arm until she was behind 'Bitch' , kneed her spine and tapped her head in a certain spot and 'Bitch ' immediately fell unconscious.

Meanwhile , Peter was sending the other five dudes everywhere.

When they were done ( which only took 2 minutes) Tony burst through the doors as iron man ready to kick ass.

" Dang it! I was too late wasn't I ?" Peter simply nodded as he smiled.

" Man! I really wanted to save you again!"
MJ walked up to him as he came out off the suit  and patted his shoulder.

" Maybe next time tin can ."

" PETER IS SPIDER-MAN?????"

Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! Okay... so first off, I decided to do smut. But only very little. So like in every 8 chapters, one is smut. I will put a warning in the title so none of you get to surprised.

Second is that I was wondering if you guys wanted me to do an Avengers Instagram. Should I do it in this book, like how I do the smut ? Or should I open another book strictly for Instagram?

Tell me what you think!

Byeeeeee