Checkup

Days had passed after infiltrating Cadmus
the league had finally decided to form everyone into a team including two other members Artemis and M'gann.At first Talon wasn't fond of the idea but now that stage one was complete all he has to do is get to Batman and terminate him.

But at the moment he may as well get comfortable until he heard yelling from the kitchen and decided to go check it out.

"Fish Tacos,What were you thinking I'm from the ocean these were probably friends of mine!"Kaldur said slamming his hand on the table looking at Roy

"You said get lunch,I got lunch"Roy said taking another bite out of his taco.

"Ugh I think I'm going to be sick"

"Oh Tacos!"Wally sped over towards the bag of tacos and took some from it.

"Hey don't eat all of it!"Roy yelled.

"Hey um where's everyone else?"Talon asked.Wally sped over towards him putting an arm around Talon's shoulder.

"Oh they went out to get some stuff since some of us are still renovating,want a taco?"

"Uh no thank you"Talon denied putting his hand and Wally let go of him going back to Roy and Kaldur,food wasn't really a necessity for assassins of The Court Of Owls neither was sleep even if he got hurt his wounds would heal quickly .But as for his teammates,they have a life,rely on food and sleep,but can die so easily unlike him it almost made him pity them.

"Well aren't you guys comfty"Artemis says carry a box full of equipment,Talon looks Artemis.

"They started off with the yelling about fish tacos,while I was renovating just like you"Talon crosses his arm

"Seems we're on the same page then"Artemis says and then walks down the hallway"This place ain't gonna design itself"She added on.

Talon sighed and sat on the couch,looking down at the floor,"I thought this was going to be easier" Talon looks over towards Wally then back at the floor "I guess I was wrong,but that doesn't mean I can't try"

All the sudden Talon heard beeping from his glove,it was the court.Talon quickly got up from the couch and walked toward his room,closing the door behind him,he answered the call.

Well now,did you get on the team.

"Phase one is complete,phase two is still in motion"

Very Good Gray son ,at this rate you'll soon become the savior of the court ,you should be honored.

"I am Grandmaster,I'm glad that you and my Great-Grandfather had allowed me to do this"

"Yes you should but don't get too.  attached to those heroes,focus on the mission and that's final"

"Of course"Talon ended the call and then he heard knocking on his door.

"Hey Tal we have a training session,you coming"Wally said from the another side of the door

"I'll be out in a minute"Talon said,getting up and walking out the door and down the hallway with Wally at his side.