Independence Day

A/N
Speedy is called Red Arrow through this fic and doesn't quit in the beginning of the series

Talon snuck throughout Cadmus,not only was he to gather information but also to find the three sidekicks in the buliding,
Aqualad,Red Arrow,and Kid Flash.Talon hadn't seen Kid Flash in years but he had to stay focused.

The goal of this mission was almost simple,join the sidekicks,gain the league's trust,and then kill Batman,in which hopefully it would work.

Talon heard yelling from down the hall and ran towards the sound quickly putting on his goggles then his hood.

Guardian puts his hands out to the sides, but the palms turned towards the teens behind him.

"Everyone back!" he runs at Blockbuster, only to be swept aside like he's nothing and into a wall.

Superboy glares harder before charging at Blockbuster with a hard cross hitting the mutated scientist in the jaw. However, he's hardly affected and refutes by punching downwards on Superboy's shoulder/back. Superboy plants his feet and turns  to hit an uppercut on Blockbuster's underjaw. Then jumping to do a double cross  while he's still off balance.

Blockbuster finds an opening and unleashes his own hard cross to Superboy's face, knocking him back a few feet. As Superboy lands on his shoulder he keeps his momentum going and rolls back to his feet. Standing up and charging, but this time jumping into the air with his hands over his head. Blockbuster jumps at Superboy, grabbing the teen and throwing both of them through the ceiling.

"Okay." Red Arrow murmurs, amazement in his voice as he, Aqualad, and Kid Flash stand under the hole.

"That's one way to bust through the ceiling." taking out his bow and a grappling arrow through the same hole.

"You think Labcoat planned that?" Kid Flash questions as he grabs onto Red Arrow's waist and the two zip up and out.

"I doubt he is planning anything anymore." Aqualad says darkly, before jumping through the hole himself.

Talon suddenly stops to see the hole and follows the three as well.All seven are now standing on the main floor of the building. The three protogés watch as Blockbuster attempts to confine Superboy by holding his arms to his sides. 

Superboy breaks the hold and gets ready to hit Blockbuster, until he is thrown at the other three heroes. Kid Flash and Red Arrow move out of the way, but Aqualad gets slammed into hard.

Kid Flash uses his speed to keep a closer step on the two entangled older boys, who then separate and he positions himself between their heads as Red Arrow runs to join him.

Blockbuster roars as Red Arrow helps Superboy back to his feet and Kid Flash helps Aqualad. It's tense, but unmoving Blockbuster charges at the four boys. Kid Flash reacts first, then Aqualad, then
Speedy, then Superboy.

Talon watched the four of them fight Blockbuster from the shadows

Kid Flash uses his speed to run right at Blockbuster, before sliding underneath him and dodging a crippling downward punch, he remains crouched and low to the ground. Gaining Blockbuster's attention, before he turns back and finds Superboy and Aqualad both jumping at him with twin punches. The two hit him in the face, and knock him back, Kid Flash helps the process along by straightening his legs slightly and causing Blockbuster to trip backward over him.

"Learned that one in kindergarten." the redhead says smugly, standing up and
all the sudden Talon runs out from the shadows,he jumps and rotates over Kid Flash before releasing two of his daggers at Blockbuster.