25. Trapped

Kianna

I sat on my couch staring at the floor

I sat on my couch staring at the floor. I can't believe this shit. I thought I killed him. Got rid of him for good. I stuck my phone inside my pants. He got up for a second one time and I put my phone on silent. I didn't want to look at him. I thought I was done, but it doesn't seem that way.

It's like the world have something against me being happy.

So many questions was running through my head at once. I thought Kieth said they got rid of him.

Is he immortal?

He's the devil, and I now understand why I hate being up at 3.

"So you gonna tell me what I missed?" he asked laying a gun on my coffee table. I glanced at him out the corner of my eyes.

"You not happy to see me? You should be happy I'm not beating your ass right now." he chuckled leaning back.

"I think I have every right to beat your ass, but I can't since you're carrying my child." he smirked. I stared back ahead of me.

I was kind of relieved he probably wasn't going to hurt me, but how did he know i'm pregnant?

"You gotta speak to me." he laughed. "I'm a changed man."

I looked at him completely almost laughing. "Changed? You? You changed?"

"That's what I said."

"You should've been changing in hell." I snapped. He laughed getting up sitting beside me.

He touched my face with his hands. "I've already been to hell one to many times. They don't want me baby."

I slapped his hand away getting up. "Don't t-touch me."

"Why you acting like that? Chill out." he said taking his shoes off. I looked down at his feet seeing he was missing his pinky toe. I scrunched my face up.

What the fuck?

"No you get the hell out my house. I don't want you here. I want you dead." I said as he stood up.

He looked at me. "You don't mean that. You tried once."

I took some steps back still shocked because why the fuck is my supposedly dead ex boyfriend alive?!

I glanced over at the table seeing his gun still there. I quickly grabbed it aiming at him. He laughed holding his hands up taking a few steps towards me.

"Stop moving." I told him.

"Or what, Kianna?"

"Imma shoot yo light skinned ass." I said cocking it.

He shook his head laughing at me. "Baby girl you wouldn't be able to shoot me if I told you to."

I didn't say anything just kept aiming it at him. "Shoot me if you bad."