54. Shoulder To Cry On

Kianna

"Take this

"Take this." Trent said walking in the living room. I looked up from my phone seeing he had my medicine I was suppose to take.

"It's not even big, it small Kianna." he said handing me a bottle of water, and the pill bottle.

I sighed sitting up straight. "We're not even old yet, and you're giving me pills." I laughed a little.

"Somebody got to make you. Knowing you, you won't take them regularly, and you'll be dead, and old stretched out on the floor." Trent said laying his head in my lap.

I shrugged agreeing with him. He watched me take the pill. "Happy?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah. Are you?"

"Pretty much." I said rubbing his head.

"Aye let's be old folks real quick, and watch some news. It look like it suppose to rain anyway." he said grabbing the remote turning the tv on.

"That's why you have the weather app." I told him going back to my phone scrolling down twitter.

"Yeah, yeah smart ass."

"A 20 year old male has been fatally shot dead at Motel 12. There still isn't a suspect, but detectives are working hard on finding evidence."

"Look like I seen his ugly ass before." Trent said tapping my thigh. I peeped up at the tv when the lady came back on.

"Probably." I said going to Snapchat to take a picture of us.

"-Raheem George is what we now identified the victim to be, has be shot twice-" I heard the lady on tv say making me pop my head up.

They showed a picture of him when he was alive. I stared at the tv

I lifted Trent head up, speed walking to the bathroom. I closed the door throwing up in the toilet.

I sat on the floor while my head pounded against my brain.

"Kianna? You Ight?" Trent said wiggling the doorknob.

"Just give me a second." I mumbled hoping he heard me.

"You sure?." he said.

"Yes." I said.

I stood up slowly grabbing some paper towels. I wiped my mouth, clean the toilet, and flushed it. I held the side of my head grabbing the mouth wash. I pored some in the cap rinsing my mouth out. After spitting, I washed my hands opening the door. I looked down on the seeing he on the floor beside the door.

" What's wrong? You good?" he asked standing up putting his hand on my forehead.

We walked back to the living room. I sat on the couch, and he sat beside me.

"What's wrong?" he asked again lifting my head up, after I put it down.

I took a deep breath sighing. I hugged him tightly.