The comments

The next thing i knew people were asking what happend ( was i ur fault , did i just happend , do u really need another baby) i could take.it , i-i had to do it , when i got.home i went to the bathroom and locked the door , i grabed my razors and looked at my rist i slid it across and watched the blood roll down my arms after that i added 6 more when i heard Andrews vocie from outside ,

" Haylee ? babe what ur doing are you ok "? he said over and over

" yeah im cool i just feel sick " i said when i came out he grabed me and slid my sleeve up and reviled my cuts that were now drying up with blood

" Why ? would.you do this babe you could just talk to me , im here i promise you this "! he said

i couldnt awser him i just escaped his grip and ran to my room and looked at my phone , more messages and more and more , i threw it across the room and it hit the wall , Andrew walked in and picked it up looking at the screen he began to read as he sat on the bed ...

Andrews POV~

I picked the phone up and was reading it as i sat on the bed beskde her the ,things and there where mean and horrable things like ,

" you dont need the kid you have now "

" Why do.u wanna ruin Andrews life more "

" Andrew dont need this any more "

" Stop "

i just had to stop reading because it was so horrible   ,looking up.at jer i kissed her slighly on her lips and cuddled her till she feel asleep .

                                                   MORNING

Haylees POV~

it was morning when i woke up inert wind in Andrews arms that gave me a little joy  i had to atment that much , i looked at the clock and relized we were late to school.cheching my phone wich had a crack.in the screen from last nights evens ,had a texted from mine and Andrews moms it said we could stay home today and rest , i was kinda happy i got up and changed into one of Andrews shirts and went to get Connor to change her and then feed her , one my way done stairs i relized  my arm was stinging badly ,as i looked down i saw the cuts that were beginning to scar over , thwn i rememberd i must have had a panic attack last night , anyways i changed and feed Connor and put her in her play pen ,and went to take a shower i was in the shower when Andrew came in " mind if i join " ? he asked " yeah " i said he did and when he got in he saw my scars and he held my arm and kisses the scars up and down till he made it to my neck and then he pushed me against the wall of the shower , i was cold but i didn't say anything to him , he was kissed me all over and he grabed me and picked me up while kissing my lips he licked my teeth asking for entrance i let him and that was it , then my phone went off  , he let me down ,i grabed it and answered it " hello " i said "hey ,u ok "

my mom asked over the phone ," yeah  "and hung up  i got out and got dressed and went to pick out Connor and someone hit me from the side with some thing hard. it was all black .