At Home

Later that week we were let go form  the hopital and we went to get a crib and shit so...... i drop Conner off.at my..mom and dads house and me and Andrew went to shop , bout an hour later we came back with a crib some outfits dippers and a toy or.two .

" Hey Mom " i say from the living were were Andrew and i sat " Can you  make Conner a bottle please ive got to go change her real quick "?

".Yeah sure Hun " she replied

" Thanks "! u say and go.to.change her

  When i get back  to feed her Andrew asked if he could feed her ... " Yes you can feed her ", i say " Shes your daughter  to ".

With.that be took Conner and crabled.her in his arms , till mom brought the bottle to him , he feed.her and the held her till she fell asleep in his arms .

I took her to her cirb and went to bed ........

                                                      All By My Self

Andrews pov ~

i was at school scared about Haley being alone a while im at school, i text her and see if she is ok ...

Andrew <3 : Haylee : You ok , babe ?

Haylee : Andrew<3 : Yeah hbu ? ;)

Andrew<3: Haylee: Nothin how Conner ??

Halylee :Andrew<3 : Missing her daddy ;))

Andrew <3 Haylee: tell her ill be home early ill come visit you guys later .

Haylee:Andrew<3 : ok , you spending the night tonight babe ??

Andrew <3 :Haylee: yeah babe sure , but i gotta go now class is starting :)<3

Haleys~ pov~

My Stomach growled, only  two hours till Andrew gets out of  school , i.walk to the kitchen and open the frig and grabed a cheese stick and went up to my room were Connor was asleep in her crib , while eating the cheese stick i decide to check my instagram .... i was on there for bout to minutes and there was nothing on there so i locked my phone and layed down for a while before.i knew it i was woken up by  Connors cries and the door being banged on "  Hold on " i yell .... i walk over and pick Connor up and clamed her while walked down stairs and  opened the door ... it was Andrew and he reached over and kissed me ....

"Hey babe " he said

"Hey" i say

"He reached over and was saying something to Connor who was in my arm .

.." Hey daddys  baby girl , come to daddy " he said holding out his hands and Connor lend over to him and he started to grab her and he held her and kissed her head .....