A Fairytale Love

Alone with no one to look at ,when all I wanted was to see you and there you we're across from me you eyes your hair the hole package and I couldn't hide it my eyes they lit up , but of course you being you there was No eye contact so you never knew how much or how hard my heart was going ... I ever so slightly go the guts to talk to you my heart again began to beat like a drum , " Hey ,Hey can you tell me umm what that picture says " ? Katie said to you

" Umm uh " you said walking backwards giving me the opportunity to stair ( witch I did ) " it's says something about a storm ". You said walking to the chair to sit down .

"Thanks , I couldn't see it from here ". I say as.You slightly smile I flip shit in my mind .

My heart is beating hard as we keep eye contact as you seat down, I laugh as Katie says something stupid ,only to look up and notice your looking at me now ... I'm flipping and trying not to die right there in the library , I just continue shaking my head continuously showing that I had no Idea what she was talking about .

PART 2

"Hey "I say to Sarah as she walks up to me and sits down beside me "What's up "? she says " nothing g much just sitting " I say to her .

Class begins and I continue to watch you and wish we could talk knowing that you had a girlfriend friend and you were way out of my league , I was wishing I knew why these feelings I was feelings were.the way they were I'd only just meet you and well I loved you .... I loved your hair your little flip you did with it all the l

time and your smile , the smile don't even get me started .. anyway your perfect I. every way I just wish I could say that to you , but unfortunately I don't be cause I'm shy around you .

After awhile I would sit down and talk to Courtany and some of her friends , my whole life was shit , until I met you now my shitbag of a life is amazingly, well asome I.think I m in luck but I don't have the likely.hood to tell you this.

PART 3

I now sit alone in my bed and ,wish I knew what you were doing ... in a weird way I wish you were here with me I well... need you and your body I.wanna run my fingers throughout your hair and kisses you ever so softly on your beautiful lips , I-I-I just need you badly and well I want you badly be cause your amazing in every way shape and form your nose your eyes your laugh every thing.

At this point I realize I not only love you but I want You wow I'll say that once more I want you ! my God I love you .

In the morning will meet at school in the hallway and well make eye contact for like a second and never speck I know deep down I wish I could kiss you but that " not done " your to high up for me so yeah anyways hallway at school yeah ok I passed you and smiled slightly and you turn round and grin .. wait what grin AW finally the bell rang I was in class ( with you ) and asked if I could go to the rest room " May I go to the -" the teacher cut me off " yes " I went to.the bathroom on my way out I noticed you were in the hall to .. I felt my face go red , and it was so sudden all I felt was your hand grab me and ".Bang "'I hit the wall " Andrew "? I said " Haley ".he said back in a weird kinda sexy way " what are you doing " I say " I-I-I c-can't fight it anymore we can't fight it anymore " he began to lean in for. kiss and I pushed him away " what the -"'he said " I would be different if you didn't have a girlfriend"'I say angrily

" What "? he said confused" never mind" I say as I grab his shirt and pull.him close ".there we go " he whisper quietly his hands on both sides of me against the wall.I passionately kiss him and as we twist back and forth ,I feel

his hands slip down around my waist , I nod and he picked me.up ,I inert wind my legs around his waist and he walked to the nerst place ,which was um the girls bathroom .. as we pushed our way in roughly I locked.the door .. Andrew began to lay me down , arched over me my legs still rapped round him we passionately kissed and well that's it we kissed I.was amazed at him .. " Hey " he said out of breath " yeah ".I say the same way " I'll.be at your house after school " and he bent down.and whispered something like " we will.finish I promise you " this sent shivers down.my back , just before we.left he kissed.me I.smile.and laughed .

Just as I unlocked the door and we walked out the bell rang that was close I think to myself and the hallway ,began to fill with heard of kids going to sixth period .

PART4

At house I was texting on my phone and Bang, Bang Bang on my door , I open it and I.was Andrew" hey ".he says pecking my.lips. On my way upstairs he laughed "What " I say closely " nothing I just miss you " " oh ok " I.say and he grabbed me and planted on right on my lips , he stopped and looked.at me , I.guess asking to go.further I gave it to him , with no warning he went to my neck , with out caring I moaned loudly he continued as did.I ... " the bed " I say pointing to my bed, he grabbed me up and on the bed we went , he looked at.me.and I nodded he took my shirt and just ripped it be slied me out of.me jeans also , I took.his.shirt off.slowly and his body was like " Shit "I say aloud "What "'he asked someone was knocking on the door " Haley I thought you were alone for the week " ".I am."'I.say I got a robe and went to check Andrew.close.behind me in nothing but his boxers ..

We get to the door and I check.before answering.it." Oh.My . God " I say scared.to.death ".What "'he.asked " Jayden is out there "." What ,Why "'he said.did.You tell.anyone about me.and you "?? " No."

"'what do.we.do.now " I say

" Well umm I'll.texted her "'said and ran to.grab he phone which was.in his pocket that was.up.stirs.on the floor.

he returned and sent her a message ,

To: Baby Girl >Hey babe were are you at ??

BabyGirl: Looking for you.

To: BabyGirl> I'm not at home I'm out with some new friends . Why you ok :)

BabyGirl: Well ok. and no I'm not . thx for.asking babe.

To: BabyGirl > I'm sorry I.have to go.or.the guys will.get mad I luv.You .

and that was it she walked.away ,Andrew.picked.me.up and carried me up.to the bed naked. I could do was run my fingers through his hair and moan loudly.

When we we're done he layd down bedside me and caught his breath , I snuggled.up.to.his hot sweating.body and feel asleep.