𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟖

A/N:
Some of this will be slightly different from what actually happened so that it's easier to ship you with Tamaki. I hope that's ok

——

You and Amajiki found Midoriya and a few other people, but not Fatgum or Kirishima. 'Where are they?' You thought. Tamaki was just as confused.

Suddenly, the floor and walls started moving in a strange way that made you loose balance. If you fell, it would hurt really bad because of all the scars you got while fighting with Tamaki, but he was right behind you to make sure that you wouldn't. Your face flushed a rose pink and Tamaki noticed, but why were you feeling this way? What even is this feeling? 'Eh, it's not time to think about emotions right now. I've got to focus," you thought. Rock Lock made sure that the walls stayed still, and they started running more and more. It was hard for you to catch up because one: your legs were bandaged up and it kinda stung; and two: Tamaki was helping you walk so you were limping so you wouldn't make him fall. "Guys, are you sure that you're still in the condition to fight? You guys look badly hurt," Midoriya said from ahead. (Heh that rhymes -) you looked over at Tamaki and gave him a look that said, 'don't you think that he's right?..' but Tamaki didn't hesitate. "Don't worry, we're fine. We'll get through this." You were surprised at his confidence but also proud of him at the same time. He never acted this way; he was always shy. You guys kept running until you noticed a girl with blonde buns and a knife in her hand. You kind of recognized her, but where was she from? 'Right! She's that girl from the league of villains, the time you went on a date with Tamaki— wait- date? Was that intended to be a date? No.. he has no love interest in me and neither do I.. right?-" you kept thinking about it until she ran up towards Izuku and almost left a big scar on his face. "Himiko Toga?!" You heard him say in a surprised tone. She spotted everyone from left to right until she saw you and Tamaki, also looking at the fact that he had his arm around your neck so that you wouldn't collapse. "Oh! And it's my friend over there with her boyfriend! Oh how exciting!"

"Wha- wait no!! Y- I- you've got it all w-wrong! H-he's not my b-boyfriend! Just my friend! Yeah!" You stuttered on your words trying to hide the awkwardness inside of you. Tamaki was blushing as well, but didn't say anything.

"Wait what?? Oh my god you guys should totally date that would be super cute!!" She came towards you. The really awkward thing was is that she was naked— and had this weird grey mushy thing covering her exposed parts. Tamaki had to let go of you, otherwise you would've been an easy target for her to hurt. You tried to keep your balance and you couldn't use your quirk at the moment because it would make you super dizzy, like what happened before. She gave up on trying to attack you because you were too fast; the same with Tamaki. She went towards Deku and was blushing madly. "I'm so glad I came.." she said in a high-pitched tone. 'Dang.. she really is a psychopath,' you thought. A few minuets later, she finally ran off and gave up. You had to keep running to find Eri. Tamaki helped you up because you kept falling. He figured that it would just be best for him to carry you instead - but he didn't want to make things awkward again or make you feel uncomfortable, or for you to get a misunderstanding. He just helped you like he did before.

Tamaki's POV

'It would be much easier for me to carry her - but I don't want to make her uncomfortable. Should I ask her?.. no. That would make things more awkward than before. Maybe I should just ask her anyway.. jeez I'm obsessing over nothing.' I thought. I finally gathered up the courage to ask her.

"Hey, (y/n), d-don't you think it would be much easier for me to carry y-you?" I tried to stay calm about it as much as possible.

"O-oh no- I mean uhm y-yeah if you w-want to!" She was blushing. I picked her up by her legs and held her bridal style. It was much easier for me to run this way, and eventually I caught up to the others. (Y/n)'s face was redder than a tomato, and mine was too. I turned my head away so my face wasn't too close to hers, I was getting really nervous.

——

Okay I'm going to end it off here- I'm sorry if this one is a little short. I'm trying to fit in more scenes of you and Tamaki but also at the same time I'm trying really hard for this to not turn into some super cliché love movie or something-

Words: 864