𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔

Disclaimer - some of this may be a little different because I can't clearly remember what actually happened- I hope you enjoy this part though!

Mr Aizawa called you, Deku, Uraraka, Kirishima, Tamaki, Mirio, Tsuyu, and Nejire directly to him. He sat all of you down at a wooden table and discussed some things.

"As most of you know, there's a girl in trouble named Eri. The reason why I had called all of you guys is because you're the most responsible. So, what do you say guys? Are you up for it?"

All of you agreed. Ochaco seemed like the one that was the most determined. You wanted to make sure that you were ready, so you did some training the night before you left and went to bed early. Other than that, Every time you passed by Mirio, he always seemed like he felt bad. Maybe even worse than that. You decided to text him.

Y/n: 'hey Mirio, are you okay? You've been seeming pretty down lately, and I just want to check on you.'

M: 'it's all good, y/n. Don't worry.'

Y/n: 'No-?.. it's not. Tell me. What's wrong?'

M: 'alright. That girl, Eri.. Me and Midoriya got to meet her but.. Midoriya was concerned about her, so he tried to make sure she was okay.. but I backed him up and told him it was nothing we should worry about. If I would've for sure known that she was in trouble, I wouldn't have stopped him.'

Y/n: 'Listen, Mirio. It's not your fault. You didn't know. We're about to save her anyway, right? Brighten up. I've never seen you sad before.'

M: I guess you're right..

You shut off your phone and went to bed.

——

You were waken up in the middle of the night by the others.

You went in your closet and got your hero costume. You had to redesign some of it because of the new discovery of your quirk, and Hatsume helped you with the gloves. You were thankful about that.

(Your hero costume)(I didn't draw the base so credit to the owner)(I drew the costume)

(Your hero costume)
(I didn't draw the base so credit to the owner)
(I drew the costume)

"Alright guys, Let's go." Mr. Aizawa whispered so that he didn't wake the part of the class that was sleeping. You guys headed to where Eri and Chisaki were located. By the time you got there the sun was rising, but you weren't really tired because you went to bed early.

——
(I skipped some parts so that it's easier to get to the point T^T)

As time passed, you guys finally arrived to you didn't know what to call, all you knew was that Eri and Chisaki were somewhere in the building. The walls were plain, and there where more rooms that you couldn't even count. It was very large and had very long hallways up ahead. 'This place seems very bland and lonely," you thought. Nejire, Tsuyu, Ochaco, and a few other pro heroes had to stay behind to deal with some other things. So did Bubble girl, but she was closer nearby. You were with so many other pro heroes so that it would have been easier to fight and track them down. You hoped that after this mess Eri would be safe.

There was a dead end, so Mirio looked through the wall. "The hallways keep going, but it seems like this wall was built to cover it."

Deku and Kirishima decided to try and break through the wall, and it was a success. You guys kept going.

..

Suddenly, the walls started closing in.
"Tamaki! Mirio! What's going on?" You started to panic but didn't show it. They seemed just as confused as you were.

Fatgum commented. "Eraserhead, can't you use your quirk to stop the person who's doing this?"

Mr. Aizawa got irritated. "I can't use my quirk if I can't see the person who is doing it.

Tamaki POV

"Oh no. This must be some kind of Joke. We're gonna get stuck down here and the girl's gonna die. What are we gon-" Y/n cut me off and set her hand on my shoulder.

"Tamaki. We're not gonna get stuck down here, nor is the girl gonna die. Everything's going to be fine as long as we stick together. Hear me out?" She smiled at me confidently. I could feel my cheeks turning a rose pink. I hoped she didn't notice.

Mirio started running ahead. I didn't know what he was going. Is he trying to get himself killed or something?!- why am I just staring at him trying to protect us?! Mirio is doing everything he can! C'mon, Mirio.. give it your own, you have to.

Suddenly, a hole caved into the ground and we all fell. Lucky it didn't hurt too much, and we were all good. I made sure that (y/n) was fine too, because she was still sorta getting used to her quirk. It was getting stronger pretty fast, maybe even day by day.

"Now where are we?" We heard Midoriya say.

"Somewhere even farther." Rock Lock said that as the hole in the roof closed up. "Those guys are really screwing with us." Suddenly, a villan barged in.

"Well well, what do we have here? Seems like some state authorized slugs crashed our party. Isn't that strange?" He was wearing a white mask that covered his entire face.

Your POV

"These guys are obviously ready for a fight!" Fatgum said. You backed up towards Tamaki because you trusted him, even if he didn't trust himself. You gave him the 'don't panick, I trust you' look. He seemed to calm down after that.

"Seems like they will be taken down with the strength of a pro-" Tamaki cut him off with the confidence that you gave him. "The pros should save their strength for a target." It seems like he was remembering something, but of course you couldn't really read his mind or anything. You calmed down and got ready for a fight.

——

That's the end of the chapter, I re-watched some of the anime while typing this so that I didn't really screw something up a lot to the point where I'd have to re-write it, so that's one reason why this update took longer than it should have. I will keep doing updates, and if it takes longer, don't worry, I will have it out. That's just me procrastinating-
Also thank you so much for 100 views and over 10 votes! It means a lot <3
-Author

Words: 1094