The Worst Day of My Life

What is up? So I decided to make a new book, which, you know, I feel like is pretty flaptastic! So I really wanted to make a story that would make you laugh. You know, a fun story just for some pure entertainment. So I really hope that you guys end up liking this story, and have a good laugh on the plus side. Sorry for taking a long time to update but at last, the first chapter that has already been written for 6 months has finally arrived. So READ, VOTE, COMMENT, and ENJOY! :D

AMAZING banner and previous cover made by my sister @Kiawathekpop

_______________________________________________________________________

"Okay, Tammy. I'm only going to ask you one more time. Why did you do it?" I stare absently toward the 400-pound teenager who sits in front of me, her curly brown hair in a horrendous tangle as she puckers her lips while twitching her right eye. Tammy, Tammy, Tammy. She has no idea how to stay out of trouble, and lately, I'm  tired of having to deal with her.

"I didn't do anything!" I could hear the damn lie right through her rotted teeth.

"So you're saying that I didn't see you bash Jacky's head through the window?" I ask.

"Yep," she replies.

"So you're telling me that the entire class didn't see you bash her head through the window?" I ask again.

"Yep."

"So that hole in that window right over there is just a fig of my imagination and doesn't really exist?" I point to the shattered glass that stands four feet away.

"That's exactly what I'm telling you," she answers.

I give up and let out an exaggerated sigh. I grab the bright pink detention slips from my drawer and hastily fill out the form.

 I grab the bright pink detention slips from my drawer and hastily fill out the form

I rip the page from the pad and hand it to her before walking her out of my classroom. As I watch her walk away, I mutter under my breath, "Dear Lord, I hope she finds her way."

It's really hard being a teacher, especially a high school teacher. Kids can be so difficult because of their need to grow up so quickly. But being a high school teacher is especially hard for me.

I don't have it easy. As a twenty-year-old, I find that the students have no mercy on me. Instead, they take advantage of me. I really wish I'd been able to go to high school, maybe then I would've been prepared for the world of teenage drama: school fights, break ups, and secret smash sessions in the janitor's closet. But I was prepared for none of this. To make matters worse, it's that time of the month for me when I feel like bitch-slapping everyone across the face.

It's as if my life is doom itself. And, of course, I'm the unlucky new teacher who has to deal with some of the worst classes in the school.  I teach a period of health to the freshman class, as well as regular English which seniors take because they have to, not because they want to. Meaning, kids on phones, talking over me, and yes, make out sessions blatantly put on in front of me. Just because I'm young, the kids have no respect for me. I mean, it sucks feeling old at twenty.