Chapter 6

This is rushed and sucks but I wanted to get an update out for you all.

Literally wrote this in about five minutes on my phone..

SORRY

<3

Leave a comment if you want please

.........

Harry's point of view.

I hesitate as I get to the couch, two large bottles of vodka held in my hands.

"You're old enough right..?" I trail off, awkwardly rocking on my heels. She laughs, shaking her head and sending blonde curls flying everywhere.

"Turned eighteen two weeks ago." She replies with a reassuring nod.

"Good." I laugh, placing the glass bottles down on the coffee table and pulling my phone out of my pocket. She raises her eyebrows, watching my every move intently.

"I'm gonna invite over some of the boys if that's cool.." I shrug, suddenly feeling very conscious of my actions.

"As in One Direction?" She asks, tilting her head to the side, pulling a face that showed me exactly what she would of looked like as a five year old, her plump lips together is a small smile and her large eyes warm and lively.

"Yeah, uh, is that okay?" I ask, shuffling my foot around the soft carpet rug.

"It's fine." She smirks, enjoying the flustered site of me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis' point of view.

"THE PARTY IS HERE!" I bellow out, swinging open Harry's door and bounding in with Zayn hot on my tail.

"I BROUGHT BEER!" Zayn calls out, lugging the carton as he skips in beside me. My eyes scan the room, landing on a girl who was nicely seated on the couch.

"Oh, didn't know you had a girl planned already Haz." I wink at him, he opens his mouth to make a snide come back but she beats him to it.

"It's not like that." She mumbles, the smooth pale skin on her cheeks blushing pink.

"Don't worry love, his just messing with ya." Zayn comforts her, dumping his beer down next to the vodka and jumping down onto the couch, startling the poor girl. She seemed so delicate, so fragile, like her bones would break into a thousand pieces if she fell.

"What's your name babe?" I smile, taking a seat on the arm rest next to Zayn. Harry was staring at the ground, trying to hide the obvious blush, as if he thought we would come over and not embarrass him. She takes a deep breathe before her eyes trail up to meet mine.

"Addyson." She replies, her voice surprisingly confident for the way she looked.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Zayn pipes up in the sexiest voice he can manage, using his best smile to try and flatter her. Harry glares at him, practically burning a hole right through the Bradford boy.

"And you guys are?" She swallows hard and redirects the attention to us, surprising everyone that she is able to ignore Zayn's "lady killer mode" as he liked to call it.

"Single." I reply, smirking at Harry and sending a wink to the blonde girl on the couch. She rolls her eyes, reaching for the vodka and screwing off the lid, taking a long sip before placing it back. I liked this girl, she had spice.

"Do you want me to inform Eleanor of that?" Harry finally speaks up, a small smirk sitting on his lips as he addresses me.

"I'm messing aroundddd, Eleanor is my one and only baby." I smile, ruffling up Zayn's hair and earning a disgusted groan from him.

"You're Louis aren't you." Addyson assumes

, her eyes staring straight at me.

"You got it sweet pea and this lad here." I smirk and gesture to Zayn. "Is the Bradford bad boy." Zayn swats my hand away.

"Shut upppp. My name is Zayn." He rolls his eyes, sinking down into the couch.

"Zayn and Louis." She repeats, nodding to herself as she makes a mental note.

"Well, how about a game of truth or dare." I suggest, grinning around the room.